07 | cw

-

cw
whole chapter. Not necessary to read.

3:31 am

-

Karasuno snuck into the Nekoma dorm, Asahi and daichi being the strongest ones on the team slowly picked up kuroo.

' Hgn— he's so heavy.. ' asahi thought.

Suga had duck-tape ready outside, daichi and asahi rushed outside while being carful not to wake up kuroo.

" we got him " daichi whispered.

Tanaka and nishinoya had the body bag ready for kuroo.

Suga smirked, he duck-taped kuroo's mouth. hands, and feet together. Nishinoya and tanaka spread the body bag open and they put kuroo in there and zipped it up.

" well that's done, glad we got that part out of our hands " daichi sighed.

" mhm " asahi agreed.

" now for the fun part! " shoyo giggled.

-

kuroo woke up with him being tied to a chair, the fear shooting up his veins immediately.

' W— what the fuck?! Where am I?! '

He tried tugging his hands apart but they where tied together and tied to the chair. His elbows being tided to so he couldn't try anything.

His ankles where tied to the ends of the chair and his knees aswell being tied. His hips where tied to the ends of the chair.

Kuroo started tearing up, he was wondering where he was, why he was tied to this chair and why he was in this place.

Kuroo wanted to shout and scream, this place looked dirty, it had a small mattress in the left corner of the room a lamp and a thin blanket and pillow.

' is this where I will be staying?! '

' who's there?! Is somebody here??! '

He was absolutely terrified.

And tsukishima and yamaguchi loved every second of it.

kuroo was starting to cry, but his sobs we're muffled by the cloth tied to his head.

Suga stepped infront of kuroos view, kuroo had gotten his hopes up, wondering if Suga had been locked in here too.

It's like Suga could read his mind and he grinned sadistic.

kuroo trembled under the grin. He had never been more so terrified more than his life, His eyes widen. He started to cry even more once he realized there was no way out. He cried and cried.

" shut up. " scowled Suga.

He slapped kuroo. With the force of the slap his head flew to the side. A hand in-print forming on the side of his cheek.

" now let's get to the fun part. " Suga grinned.

Suga untied kuroo's right elbow and his hand so he could move them freely, but before he could digs gripped his hand and he grabbed some pliers.

Kuroo let out a broken wail, while suga put the tip of the pliers into his 'pointer' fingernail.

The pain and adrenaline shooting through his veins and he started to sob and the excruciating pain.

He ripped off his pointer fingernail. Kuroo screamed, He wailed and wailed, he tried kicking and his left hand clenched into a fist, his fingernails digging into the flesh.