Confession ( scarian )

'•3rd POV•'

Grian wrapped his arms around scar's neck and snuggled up to him " do you remember the day i told you i loved you? "

Scar blushed at grian's sudden statement and held grian's waist " yes, i do " scar replied  " i remember you blushing so much, you matched your sweater! "

Now it was grian's turn to blush " S-Shut up! You were blushing too you j-erk! "

" do you remember my confession? " grian asked, trying to distract scar from his blush

" every second of it, do you? "

Grian nodded " Yep, I remember too "

" H-hey " Grian approached scar, fidgeting with his hands " scar? I-i wanna tell you something. "

Scar smiled at grian softly, his eyes beautiful as ever " what is it, grian? " 

' curse your beautiful eyes scar '

Grian blushed furiously " i- i um. . .uh. . "

Scar put a hand on grian's cheek " Don't worry gri! You can tell me anything! "

" Uh-m. .I'm s-orry I'll g-Go " grian turned around and ran

" wait! " scar ran after grian and grabbed his arm " Hey, It's okay! I won't tell anybody , i promise! "

Grian breathed in and out, mustering up the courage to tell scar-

" I- love you, i love you so much"

Scar's eyes widen, blushing like a mad man

" w- " grian blushed harder " will you be my boyfriend, scar? "

" you remembered that even though that was 2 years ago? " scar asked jokingly " there's a bit more to the story ya know  "

Grian giggled softly " we both know what happened after that " 

Scar smiled and kissed grian's head " we all know, my love  "