Chapter 11

At last it was moving day . Jake and I load up a rented Van .                                                                                 *incoming call from trap house GC*                          "Hey guys." I say .           "Hey." Colby responds.        "Hey." Corey says.                                                                                                      "You excited to see the house in real?" Sam asks.                                                                                                   "So excited." I say. "I can't wait to live with you lot again." I add.                 "We're gonna have some mega parties." Says Corey.        "Hell yeah we are." Jake says.

We talk for awhile longer as we load the van with boxes. Then we say our goodbyes and Jake and I set off. We sing along to the nostalgic music that came on the radio. 

The  landscape became more beautiful and less smoggy . "Wow  trees exist here." I comment.                                                                                                              Jake laughs. I can't help but take his free hand as he drives.

We arrive at our new house . Neatly cut bushes outlined the property. The drive way was intricately tiled with sandstone .                                                                                                              "This is even more beautiful than the pictures." I say.     "Wait till you see the inside." Jake says.

All of us go inside, the entryway was bigger than mine and Jakes apartment. In the kitchen stood a large marble island. Cupboards and draws lined two of the walls. There was a smart fridge freezer.

There was not just a living room but also an at home cinema.

Once there was no where else to explore on the first floor we went to the yard. There was a fire pit and adjacent to it was a bar .                                                                                                              "We'll have to stock that up." Colby states.                  We all agree.

There was a swimming pool, it was larger than the one at the old trap house, attached to it was a hot tub with jacuzzi jets.

"Well lets go see where the magic happens." Jake says referring to the bedroom.       I follow the guys lead upstairs. Straight off of the landing was another living room. It looked cosy. Mine and Jakes room was the first on the right.

We go inside. There was a shelf that had been put up.                                                        
"Me and Colby put that up for Emo ." Sam says .                                                                                                     "Thanks he'll look great there." I say appreciatively.

At the foot of the bed was a football beanbag, Jakes idea I assumed. On the bed where red covers which was a bold choice in my opinion. Jakes side of the room was full of 2000s pinball machines. Mine was minimal allowing me to choose later.

It was now time to get unpacked, I start with setting up Emo's vivarium and getting him settled. I un pack all our clothes and neatly put them into draws and wardrobes.

In the evening ; Sam, Colby, Corey, Jake and I watch a movie , drink some wine and have pizza.     "To a new era." Corey shouts.                                                                                                                                      We all repeat his words and clink our glasses.