𝟷𝟸

Song of da chapter: schizophrenia by xxxtentacion..
"Voices in your, voices in your, voices in your head. Those who tryna drive you mad."

☦︎︎|DA'VANTE 'GLOCK' CATHY|☠︎︎☁︎︎|ALT, GEORGIA|⚠︎

☁︎︎|ALT, GEORGIA|⚠︎

Glock glanced at them and quickly slamming the door. "Go away!"

"who was,- go da fuck home!" He cut Ka off. "Y'all can't see dis y'all need to go now!" He yelled, looking at the blood.

"What da fuck is there to see?" Ka asked, taking a drag of a cigarette.

Von mugged kaleem, shaking his head. "Pa, it's no one in the bathroom but yhu." Von said softly, hearing movement from the other side.

He threw a bottle of shampoo at the door. "No- n-no, mane who da fuck yhu gon tell me! I just killed dis bitch! She is dead." He yelled, more tears started to form as he stared down at her.

"Bubba, on slime it's nun in da bathroom just opened the door." Ka said, blew the smoke out.

"We swea, we ain't lying, on folks'nem." he agreed.

Glock shook his head. "Nah yall gon rat on me den imma be alone again no fuck dat!" He rambled, trying to clean the mess he made.

"Da'vante, we gotchu, it's only us me and kaleem." Von whispered as glock breathing became shaking. "Y'all gon help me? please y'all gotta help me ion wanna be like dis anymore." He begged to them.

They both nodded. Von wiped the tear that was closing to falling. "yea pa, we gon help yhu opened the door." Ka said, rubbing von back.

Glock opened the door, they looked around before walking in. The one thing to see was broken glass blood on the floor and on glock hand.

Von and ka heard glock yell at door since he talking to himself they came due how they felt about eachother at the moment but they both wanted to check on glock.

Kaleem was right about glock not being healthy at all. "L-look she rii dere." Glock whispered, pointing to the middle of the bathroom.

They both made their way to block and gave him a hug, they held glock how he need to be held. Von gently wiped glock tears as ka rubbed his back.

They genuinely loved glock not because he was rich or he was famous or he because he took them out the trenches, they truly loved him because glock made both of them felt loved and happy.

Glock cried quietly as they held him in the embrace he hated himself for being weak.

"I'm a w-weak ass nigga mane get da f-fuck off of me." He whimpered, they didn't move. Ka shook his head.