𝟷𝟺

Song of da chapter: while we're young by Jhene Aiko
"'Cause it's been another perfect day with ya. Wanna lay with ya. Spend the night with ya

☯︎︎|KALEEM "AI" GAULDEN|♫☹︎|ALT, GEORGIA|✞

☹︎|ALT, GEORGIA|

Kaleem was the last one to walked into glock office where everyone was at, he sat down beside von. "Wasn't y'all just beefin?"

"Wasn't yhu just gettin tested fa aids?" Ka replied blankly. She dropped her jaw.

Von balled his lips together, glock scratch his head. Taymor busted out laughing. "Damnn dats shit sad." Taurus dragged, von laughed he grabbed a pillow and hit polo.

Taurus laughed, shaking his head.

She sniffed. "Shut up." Ka mumbled, mugging her. Glock cleared his throat.

"Y'all shut up before I fired y'all but I called y'all hea none of y'all except von and yb. I'm not going to be able to run da company while I'm gone, so I decided that Taymor and von gon be da co-owners while I'm going.

"I ain't dyin doe." Glock mumbled, throwing a key to tay and dayvon.

Tay fake sniffed. "Oh lawd, I thought yo old ass was dyin."

Von laughed, shaking his head. "Dis why white people don't like dis company, we can't take shit serious." Nau'jour said before taking a sip of his water.

Ka zoned out mainly through the whole conversation, he didn't even notice that the rest of the people left out of the office.

"Baby, what's wrong." He heard von voice, getting knocked out of his thoughts. He looked at von and shook his head.

"What's is wrong yhu tugging at yo jacket sleeve." Glock asked, standing up from his desk walking over to the couch, he flopped down beside them.

"Nun I'm straight." He lied, von pouted and rubbed the side of ka face.

"Ay carti!"

"Yes sir?"

"Can yhu lock da door fa me?" Da'vante asked, carti nodded getting up from his desk.

"Yhu so handsome folks." von whispered leaving a soft peck on kaleem forehead.

He smiled, watching carti lock the door. "We ain't gotta talk bout it Ka if yhu'on want to." Glock said, kaleem shook his head.

"My stepdad dead on dis day."

"I'm sorry bubs." Von said. Ka nodded, holding von hand, "it's coo, I kinda learn how to deal wit it." He mumbled, laying on glock chest as von sat up, vante massage von thighs.

"Ay I wanted to have a day where it's just us before I go to da mental hospital, yhu feel me?"

Von and Ka hummed and nodded. "Yea, I like dats folks." Von said. Glock smiled. "How bout chu lil daddy?" He asked kaleem.

He mugged glock. "Nigga yhu ain't see me nod my head?" He asked, von chuckled lowly.

"On my mammy, yo ass can get off of me talking bull shit." He said Ka laughed and kissed glock. "I'm sorry, I love yhu." He whispered softly.

$$.

Kaleem laughed watching von try to fit his thick thighs in the jeans

Kaleem laughed watching von try to fit his thick thighs in the jeans. "Vonn! Yo ass ain't fitting in dem damn jeans."

Glock laughed lowly. "On foe'nem, leave me alone." Von mumbled, his eyes started to water.

"I kno yhu not, sexc ma." Glock asked, laughing loudly once von threw the jeans at glock head.

Glock caught the jeans, sitting them on the group of clothes von couldn't wear.

"Yhu stupid bitch, y'all both can kiss my ass!" he yelled, they both smirked. Dayvon frowned throwing a tantrum.

Ka grasped von throat. "Calm yo ass down actin out in dis people store, Cmon dayvon, we can go to another store." Glock said sent. "Yea Cmon we can go any fuckin' store yhu want that has yo size." glock agreed laughing, kaleem joined in.

Von got dressed in his clothes and stormed out of Louis Vuitton. He stated walking til he bumped into a taller.

He pushed von back, von fell on his ass at how hard he pushed him. Glock and kaleem walked out of the store they saw von on the floor.

Glock and Ka frown and ran over to them. "Say whatchu on slime." Ka gritted, he pressed his gun on the male forehead.

Vante helped von up, he knew glock was Finna come out, he closed his eyes starting to calm down, letting kaleem handle the problem.

Kaleem punched the male in the mouth, the male fell onto the floor harshly.

AI squatted down to the male level, he grasped his throat cutting the man circulation off. He pressed his glock 19 against the man throat.

"I-I."

"On Dave, don't fuckin' ever touch my phat ma or next time imma kill yo goofy ass." He gritted, he stood up and kicked him in the gut, he walked to glock and von.

"Say, yhu good phat?" Ka asked, they started walking to the food court.

Von nodded. "Yea but y'all gotta stop treatin' like a bitch." He said. He couldn't lie he liked when they treated him like this.

"Ay glock, I wanna go on tour."

Glock nodded. "Yhu wanna go on tour?"

"Yeaa, I ain't been on one yet. I wanna do sum mo shows and shit." He said, von smiled once he seen Chick-fil-A, he quickly made his way over to it.

Kaleem chuckled. "Shit yhu mines well drop another album." Glock said, suggesting. Ka thought about it and nodded. "Bet, I gotchu."

Vante smiled. "We get dem shows and tours and start travelin' to different cities nigga yhu gon be on dis shii but yhu might have sum competition wit luh mama and me."

"Slime, yhu Finna drop another album?" He asked, da'vante nodded. "Yup von droppin' one too."

Kaleem smiled. He thought it would be fun he liked that. He watched von walked back over to them.

"I wanna fuck him." He thought, his dick started to throb, he wanted to be inside of von warm, tights wall, he need to be in them badly.

Von looked at kaleem his eyes trail down ka body his eyes stopped looking at the big bulged pressing against his black Nike sweatpants. "Yhu horny, lil folks?" He whispered once he got closer to ka.

Ka licked his lip and nodded. "Mhm yea, ma."

"Bathroom quickie?" Glock asked, joining into their conversation.