𝟸𝟶

⚠︎︎|DAYVON 'VON' BENNETT|☽ꨄ|CHICAGO, ILLINOIS |✞

|CHICAGO, ILLINOIS |

"Bennett?" He heard, making him turn his head to the women in the light blue scrubs.

"On T.roy ion even wanna do-,"

"Get up dayvon." Vante cut him off, dayvon stared at da'vante. "Nie tell me why I shouldn't slap yo ass." He grumbled lowly, looking down at grandbabii who peacefully slept in his arms.

"Cuz imma give you dick when we get to the crib nie stop acting out, sexc ma." Glock grasped dayvon wrist, pulling him towards the back.

Von smiled a little and kept quiet as they followed the doctor to the back. "Babes can you sit up here." The nurse spoke softly, dayvon tipped his head at her and placed grandbabii in his car seat then climbed up on the doctor bed.

"Mr Bennett, you said you was having pregnancy symptoms such as nausea and vomiting and what else luv?"

Dayvon chewed on his gum. "I been gaining a lot of weight." He mumbled lowly, she hummed softly.

"Have you took a pregnancy test before you came."

"Yes ma'am" He nodded his head. " it came out positive,"

She smiled warmly, "Can you take yo hoodie off sweetheart?"

Glock quietly thought to himself as dayvon complied and took his hoodie off and gave it to da'vante and laid back on his back.

"Ka had to get von pregnant cuz he been tryna more than me." Vante thought, shaking his head.

Da'vante smiled at dezmond. Da'vante and dayvon and kaleem were planned on adopting grandbabii when he got older.

They thought it was more appropriate they were just going to be his guardians.

He wasn't a problematic baby he mainly only cried when he was hungry.

Von looked at glock. "Da'vante, can we get food after this?"

Vante looked at von and nodded, "of course mama." Glock fixing the chain around his neck, Dayvon hissed lowly as the nurse rubbed the gel around his little belly bump.

Glock and dayvon smiled, seeing the fetus inside of dayvon. Glock laughed softly and took pictures on his phone, sending pictures to kaleem.