𝟷𝟾

Song of da chapter: straight outta Compton by N.W.A
"Fuck the police!"

☦︎︎|DA'VANTE 'GLOCK' CATHY|☠︎︎☁︎︎|MIAMI, FLORIDA|

☁︎︎|MIAMI, FLORIDA|

"Hello guys!" She spoke into the mic, the trio faked smiled as they sat down.

"Wassam." Von said, tipping his head at her.

Kaleem looked at her and waved as well. "Hey." He spoke dryly, not wanting to even do this interview.

Glock chuckled. "Hey ma'am."

Da'vante and dayvon knew kaleem didn't like to be on live tv, plus he didn't want his mother to see him. She probably would call him and just judge him about everything he said.

"I love y'all outfits, it's lovely. How are y'all's day going?"

"Thank yhu and good." The three spoke in unison.

"Da'van,- glock." Glock cut her off. "I would be preferred to be called glock ma'am." He said, she nodded.

"Okay, mr glock um I seen yhu came back healthy." She said, referring to him returning from the mental hospital.

He nodded. "Yea, I probably wouldn't got the help I needed it. If wasn't fa dem two."

"That's nice." she replied smiling softly.

"Well I got a question for y'all of all." She said, they all nodded.

"Mr glock, why is your company called hassen empire?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Hassen means disliked or hated, my company is a all black music company. African Americans is 99 percent hated in the world because the color of our skin."

She hummed, letting the male continue to speak. "They hate African Americans so why not call it hassen." He said, rubbing his beard.

"King von and youngboy? People of Louisiana and Chicago are terrified to even leave their homes because of the so called "gangsters and thugs". She spoke, kaleem rolled his eyes.

"Youngboy from your own songs akbar. "Got a K right in my home if you run in my place. Put a bullet in his dome, watch it exit his face." She Quoted kaleem lyrics.

"And von from your song I am how I am. I was thirteen doin' burglaries." She quoted his as well.

"Y'all ain't talking about peace all only talking about violent. Y'all music is influencing kids to grab a gun and kill a person."

Von shook his head. "On ' o' shawty, we talking about what we seen or what we did, I'm not telling a kid to grab a gun and blow sum body shit back." The Chicago native spoke into the microphone.

"I'm telling people what I lived, my moms she couldn't provide fa me and my sister and brothers to eat, I had to provide fa my family." Von said, looking at her.

"Living in Baton Rouge or Chicago is a tuff environment fa a kid to grow up at."

The way the three grew up, they were ready to die behind a block that wasn't going do the same for them.

"Meaning me having a gun in my house cuz I needed safety I was a upcoming rapper in Baton Rouge I had shoot out wit da same peoples I grew up wit, I had to protect myself." Kaleem spoke truthfully.

Which was a thing he did often. He always spoke his mind. "So the three of y'all are protesting against peace? Y'all saying fuck the cops within every song y'all make and killing y'all own people."

They frowned, they quickly getting irritated. "Lawd be wit us." Carti mumbled, shaking his head.

"Ma'am, hate get passed down by generations, white folks tell they kids that we murders, gangsta, hoodlums, niggers and all rii? Shit y'all hated us 'fore anything." Kaleem spoke, frowning.

"I got harassed in the hospital, all three of us recently got racist profound before we sat down, me, glock, ka, my own manger got patted down but they let the white people walk in hea without all dat." Von said, mugging her.

"I- nah because half of us have to walk wit our heads down, hands in our pockets just not to get killed by a cop, take a good damn look at yall fuckin' selves 'fore you start talking shit about us." Glock cut her off rudely, throwing the microphone at her.

The three stood up and walked out of the interview. Carti apologized for their actions and walked out of the building.

"Glock yhu-, say on dolph I'm not Finna lying to dat stupid ass bitch she physically said y'all people on fuckin live tv!" Glock cut him off losing his tie. Von shook his head, taking his hair out of the pulled back ponytail, he shook his dreads.

"On my cousin, tell dem bitches to bring my fuckin car."