⇨Chapter 1: New sano?⇦

☆

...I SHOULD'VE NEVER TRIED FINDING THE GOOD IN YOU...

You were packing all your stuff right now since your Father literally barged into your room telling you that he found someone else who'll cook and clean for him, which means you are going to live with you siblings,

In othr words you're useless for him now and he is throwing you out, you were honestly happy since you never had a good time living with you father. As the taxi, your father had called for you even tho you'll pay the ride with your savings, arrived you got inside greeting the driver to be polite

A long drive later you arrived, A nervous feeling building inside of you when you handed the driver the money and got out, you walked to the door as the negative thoughts crossed your mind 'what if they won't like me?' or like 'what if the won't accept me?' your thoughts were cut short when a male voice rang from behind you ,,eh? Who are you miss?'' you turned around seeing two boys with blonde hair standing there, the one was shorter, the one beside him obviously a lot taller, he had blonde braided hair the sides were shaved off, more outstanding was the dragon tattoo on his skalp ,,Eh- I-'' ,,AH! YOU MUST BE Y/N!"

,,Eh? Y-ye I am" The shorter male skipped happily to the door before literally banging on it ,,EMMA! OPEN THE DOOR!!" soon after he said that the door opened revealing a blonde female ,,ah mikey you forgot your keys aga- OMG WHO IS SHE?!" she screamed and pointed at you which made you flinch a bit ,,Y/n!" the shorter male, who you assumed his name was 'mikey', said as the girl eyed your form from head to toe ,,You don't look like mikey at all?... "

your expression changed to a sad yet nervous one as you gulped ,,YOU'RE SO PRETTY!" she yelled making you once again flinch, the taller male placing a hand on mikey's head as he spoke ,,How about you let her in first?"

,,RIGHT!" Emma went to side letting you all in, you took off your shoes and followed them to the living room sitting in the couch you then asked ,,well uhm... Where is... Shinichiro? Is he with black dragon again?" mikey looked down, draken's eyes widen and emma was on the verge of crying any second ,,ehh?! Did I say somthing wrong???"

,,It's fine! I'll get the dorayaki's from the kitchen!" mikey said before walking out of the living room, emma calmed herself down as she sighed and told you the whole situation about shinichiro and that he died ,,I- AM SO SORRY KDHJXUDIVF!" you ran over to emma hugging her as her eyes widen,

you broke the hug holding her cheeks and said ,,Emma, thank you... For staying strong and not breaking down while explaining to me!" you chuckeld a bit when she teared up, kissing her forhead you sat beside her, her head resting on your lap as you played with her hair until she fell asleep

,,ehm-could you look after mikey? He acted tough right now but i am sure that... He just need your comfort rn" ,,sure" draken stood up walking to the kitchen, when he arrived his eyes widen upon seeing mikey sitting on the floor...

...crying...

You on the other hand already found and ley emma in her room as you walked back to the living room, seeing mikey watching TV but no sign of draken ,,where's is the other dude?"

,,you mean ken-chin?" ,,uhm- i guess?" ,,He said he needed to head back to the brothel!" you just nod slightly sitting beside mikey as you looked at him smilling, when he felt your gaze on him he turned to face you aswell as you said ,,you should never fake a smile mikey" his eyes widen as he just looked at you ,,you are just human like me, emma, and everyone else on this planet...

...Everyone breaks... "

Bruh my first story ever les go👁️👄👁️💀 anyways hope you enjoyed cya next part hopefully <3