Chapter 16

It costs $0

It costs $0.00 to cut you off and I Love free shit.

GaVe YoU AlL I HaD aNd YoU tOsSeD iT iN tHe TrAsH😍😩💀🤌❤️😌🛐😱🧍‍♀️✨

Bitch we'll pretend that it hasn't been abt a month since I last updated🧍‍♀️

,,is it true?." I looked at Naoto with a confused expression ,,what do you mean hun???" It was a bit awkward talking to him since he was 5 years younger than me, we'll fuyu is too but he acts way older his age, those delinquents all are...to mature for their actual age, BESIDES MIKEY.

Oh well, I don't give a fuck

,,Is it true that...you your future self can time travel? Are you one who knows what will happen in the future?!" Hold up, WHAT IN THE THICC CHICKEN LEGZ, WHERE TF DID THAT COME FROM?! I mean he is helpful and hot in the future- STOP HE'S A MINOR Y/N!!

,,Naoto~ sweetheart~ I'm a regular girl, it seems that you read to much fantasy shit~ IS HINA FORCING YOU?! BLINK 5 TIMES IF SHE DOES!!" I said jokingly and well- he did laugh- BUT HE TURNED SERIOUS IN A SEC😭🤌  ,,Y/N...takemichi-kun told me about everything already..."

The way he said my name was hot tho, STOP Y/N YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A PEDO EWW.

But if he wanna be serious I can do that too pretty boy ,,naoto where is Hina and why are you here?. I don't give a fuck what takemichi said, his fantasy is bigger than a 5-year-old. If you only came here to talk about this then I'll tell mikey to take you home."

,,But-" I cut him off with a hand signal and walked out of the room ,,MIKEY!!" the said boy came rushing to my side like a dog ,,take naoto home for me please, it's late and you're the only one who's got a vehicle, so will ya please do that for me?"

The male grinned and I sighed before nodding, what was takemichi thinking when he told Naoto?! HE'S A KID GODDAMIT! Naoto got no business in this, he isn't like chifuyu or baji! He's fragile...well ye he may be useful in the future but not NOW! He should enjoy his life not go around trying to help change some shitty future.

I let down on my bed thinking of a plan to murder takemichi, I ain't letting that bitch expose my ass, hell nah. Can't risk shit, soon I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day to the smell of loud screaming and the smell of... SOMETHING BURNING?! I immediately shot up and ran to the kitchen to mikey holding a towel and...THE KITCHEN WAS ON FIRE?!! ,,MIKEY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

,,N/N-CHIN HELP ME!!" I ran to get the fire extinguisher, Damn luckily I bought this last week! I put out the fire and we both sighed out as I glared at mikey ,,where the fuck is Emma?."

,,I brought her to the brothel earlier since she said she had to talk to Ken-chin" what. Emma went to the brothel. Where- KEN-CHIN IS AT?! ALL ALONE?! I don't know what I'm supposed to think right now... I had a straight face on as I walked over to the living room and sat on the couch

,,so you wanna tell me...EMMA is with her CRUSH who also LIKES HER, ALONE in a room at a BROTHEL?!" Mikey processed what I meant and instantly grabbed his keys and ran out, That bitch was still in his pyjamas... only 10 seconds later he ran back in

,,I didn't change..."

,,mhm"

,,and you still have to do my hair"

,,thanks god you noticed"

,,should I change first?..."

,,better option"

,,Okay..."

He ran up and changed then came back down so I could do his hair, when I was done he proceeded to run out again. I chuckled but then noticed my phone was upstairs so I ran up and found my phone, 30 missed calls from- oh he's- CALLING ME AGAIN!? WHY DIDN'T HE QUIT CALLING AFTER 30 MISSED CALLS?! I picked up...

,,hello?"

,,HEY GORGEOUS!"

TBC cuz I'm cool😎

HeLp Me CuZ  i'M hOlDiNg On FoR dEaR lIfE! WoN't LoOk DoWn, WoN't OpEn My EyEs😩🤌

That mf so hot he making me speechless💀😩

Just here to say that y'all are amazing, perfect and awesome the way YOU are😋❤️

Don't forget to vote😋🤌❤️