⇨Chapter 12:awkward⇦

☆I love the sound you make when you shut up☆

I was walking home in silent embarrassment, I told michi about my future self and asked mikey to start the so called "war" with black dragons which he refused,

Gawd, yeah my future self said that I'll  get rejected but damn it still was embarassing as fuck.

But my biggest question was... Why was my future self not showing any more? The last time was when she gave me the 2 american express black cards... I hope nothing bad happened to her- or is it I hope nothing bad happened to me??

Meh, don't know, don't care.

I hate the fact that I'll have to do this shiba problem with kisashit knowing he'll walk away like the rat he is, But it's for the sake of a better future!!

I went into my room and plopped onto my bed ,,HEYA I'M BACK!<3"

,,AH- WTF?!" I jumped & fell off of my bed and glared at my future self ,,Ehehehe- ANYWAYS- here take this, you'll have to give it to kokonut" I looked at the card in her hands ,,what's that?"

,,a card with 1000$ in it" I looked at her with a pout and furrowed eyebrows ,,I'm supposed to be his sugar baby not the other way around..." She just chuckled at that ,,I know~ but when you'll find the guy that's supposed to snitch, Koko will somehow fucking find out, barge in, and god knows what he did to the man, He'll snitch after but first asks what's in it for him, Kisaki will have the money on him but won't fucking give, like the rat this motherfucker is."

She mumbled the last part but I pretty much heard it loud and clear and chuckled ,,still that was a whole fuckig lot, gotta process this shit real quick" I said before taking the card from her hands and the small paper with the code on it ,,just... Out of curiosity... As what do we work?"

,,OH that! We are bonten's precious little thing~ and an executive." My eyes widen at that, Bonten? Isn't that the worst criminal organization which my little brother is the leader of?... Wasn't bonten the reason we are doing all this?... Then why were we- ,,I can't leave Bonten." Damn Am I a telepath in the future or sum?

,,If I leave I'll die... Heh... Funny how our little brother even threatened us and said 'either you stay or I'll torture you with my own 2 hands... We may be able to hold on with mikey's strength now but... He'll get stronger... WAY... We won't be able to do anything..."

I just stared at my future self in disbelief, Jiro? My little brother? He threatened me? He kept me hostage? What has the future become? How messed up is my life in the future? Why did emma's, shin's and izana's death hit that deep that he created a organization full of criminals and threatened me? Would he really torture me?