第三章

“Quid sum faciens? Numquam videor congruere hominibus. Due to my being a slime, I’m well aware of the divine blood swirling in my body. Yet there doesn’t seem to be any others like me. No other beings with divine blood roaming around this rocky planet.” A humanoid slime said, picking pieces off of itself then absorbing the pieces yet again. "Hey mom, look, that guy is skinning." a kid’s voice echoed from above, followed by their mother’s scream in terror. "Age, alius locus in hac urbe tutus accedit.” The humanoid slime muttered, slinking into the shadows before melting down through the sewer drain. “Damn it, again I find myself sinking into the sewers. At least the people that happen to live down here are more understanding.” The slime continued, walking across the cement pathway. “Hear another got a fright, the sirens blaring up top we all knew what was going on.” A ragged homeless man said, falling in line with the slime. “Satis, mallem non loqui.” The slime replied, the homeless man shaking his head in sympathy. “Any more intruders?” The slime asked. “One, in the Qing district of our city, an ox came from above, enraged. The population resides with us now.” The homeless man said, motioning towards a group of homeless people shivering in terror. "Hello, Qing District residents, your place is occupied by an angry cow, right? I'll see if there is any way to get you home as soon as possible." The slime said, bowing down to talk with them. "Thank you, Even if we don't know how you plan not to die.” A man towards the center of the group said, the slime just shook its head. “Let’s go see what is happening in the Qing district?” The slime said to the original homeless guy. “Yes, with luck the ox has been removed by city workers.” 
He said. "Ego valde dubito." The slime said, walking in the direction of the Qing district.  “Damn it, dire bulls aren’t supposed to be in Hong Kong, what is happening? “ The slime asked. Suddenly the chamber disappeared into darkness. When the slime was able to see again, they were in a forest clearing, the dire bull and a dire wolf wreaking havoc on several groups of heavily armed people.