2. Meet The 13

The other countries had unanimously decided to accept America's invitation and headed to his house. Though it was less of a house and more of a mansion, as it was a direct copy of the absolutely massive White House. Britain walked up to the door when they arrived and knocked. Barely two seconds later a young girl who looked to be around six opened the door and squealed.

"THERE HERE! THERE HERE!"

She jumped up and down repetitively. The other countries were startled by this and backed away slightly. An older boy came into view and grabbed the shoulders of the younger girl. He looked to be about sixteen and he smiled at the countries outside.

"I'm sorry about my younger sister, please come on in!"

He stepped out of the way and allowed the foreigners to enter. The bubbly little girl motioned for them to follow her, and they did.

"So chérie, what state are you?"

France asked the young child, as her usual friendly self.

"I'm Hawaii Kupunawahine!"

Japan stopped in her tracks. Her face showed one emotion, absolute horror. She began to shake and put her hands over her mouth. Hawaii seemed concerned and she went over to Japan.

"Are you alright ma'am?"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't want my people too-"

Hawaii cut off Japan's apologetic rant.

"You are Japan right? Don't worry! I'm not upset, I don't really remember it anyway."

She giggled and hugged Japan around her legs. Japan smiled and crouched down, hugging her back. The countries heard a cough from behind them and they turned around. It was the boy from earlier.

"As sweet as this is, Dad asked for all of you in the lounge. So you'll want to come now."

He turned swiftly on his heel and lead them to the lounge area. America, Canada, and Mexico were already sitting on a couch in the room. America seemed to have forgiven Canada for telling the others about the states. America was tapping his fingers on his knees absentmindedly when they came in, and he quickly snapped to attention as they entered.

"Welcome to my humble abode! You can pull up a chair and I suppose I must, ah, explain this whole ordeal.."

His voice faded off at the end of his sentence and he watched the other countries as they sat down.

"Well I would first like to say that I only kept the states a secret because I wanted to keep them safe, not because they are a threat."

America looked pointedly at Germany as he said this. He took a breath before speaking again.

"Secondly, I know you all want to meet them but I would like the interactions to be more natural instead of forced, so I will be letting you stay here for a few days to meet them all if you wish."

When he said this all of the countries nodded at this statement, they did want to meet the states.

"And last of all, the first thirteen states wanted to meet you now, so I'll let them take over from here."

When he said this thirteen children came out from behind the door and stood together in front of the countries. The countries noticed that the boy they had met before was there along with them, so they assumed he was one of the older states.

( During this part I'm just introducing the first thirteen states so if you don't wanna read that just skip it, also all of the states introduced here are sixteen )

"Hello again! We all agreed to tell you all our names in the order we got our statehood. I am Delaware and I was the first state to join the US!"

"My name is Pennsylvania and I was the second state to join the US.."

"The names New Jersey, the third state of the US."

"I'm Georgia, the fourth state of the US. Glad to see you today!"

"Connecticut's the name and I'm the fifth state!"

"I'm Massachusetts but you can call me Massy! I'm the sixth state by the way."

"Hi I'm Maryland, the seventh state. Hope you enjoy your visit!"

"I am South Carolina and I'm the eighth state to join, I'm so excited your here!"

"Call me New Hampshire, the ninth state."

"Hey! I'm Virginia, the tenth state. Glad your here!"

"Greetings from New York! The eleventh state of the US!"

"North Carolina, you might know me as the founder of flight! Also the twelfth state!"

"Great to see you! Its Rhode Island here, the thirteenth state."

"And that's all of us! We hope you enjoy your time here!"

Delaware laughed and with one last dazzling grin the majority of them left. Only Pennsylvania stayed and she stood behind America as if a shadow.

"Holy shit you have a lot of kids Ame.."

Australia said, seemed flabbergasted by this. America laughed.

"It is pretty chaotic here.. But its fun if your used to it. I might as well show you your rooms then!"

A/N

chérie: darling ( feminine )

kupunawahine: grandmother