7. Uncle C's Favorite Child

Canada had been talking with New Zealand and Australia while Britain ran from Tennessee who was screaming country music as she tried to steal the English mans tea. The three siblings tried not to laugh as their father ran defenseless from a child.

"Uncle C?"

The two blue countries jumped and turned around but Canada just smiled at the state.

"Hello Louisiana! How can I help you today?"

Louisiana looked her Uncle dead in the eye.

"Do you have a favorite?"

"O-of course not! I mean what kind of Uncle would I be if I-"

Canada stammered and Louisiana cut hi off.

"VERMONT YOU BITCH! YOU WERE RIGHT!"

Vermont dropped from somewhere in the vents above, practically howling with laughter.

"I TOLD YOU!"

Canada's entire demeanor changed when Vermont came in the room.

"Hello sweetie! How has your day been? Your Dad's been treating you right?"

"I'm just saying, the favorite is definitely me."

He stuck his tongue out at her as she lunged at him.

"Hey guys no fighting!"

Australia stepped between the two as New Zealand and Canada pulled them apart. And all the while poor Britain was still being attacked for his tea.

- / -

"PLEASE TENNESE LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"MOON WENT HIDIN' STARS QUITE SHININ' RAIN WAS DRIVIN' THUNDER LIGHTIN'!"

Tennessee lunged at her Grandfather as he let out a girlish scream. Britain heard loud cackles from his sons in the room over.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL TELL YOUR MOTHER!"

Lets just say they weren't laughing anymore. Anyways, Tennessee took Britain's tea while he was off guard with a victorious cry.

"GET BESTED OLD MAN!"

A/N

Sorry this was so short. I just wanted to do this but think of where to go with it! Hope you enjoyed anyhow, see you tomorrow!