Reunion

[There is a breif suffaction scene that is a paragraph long, yall r told b4 it happens tho]

It'd been four months. 122 red roses buried on a platform that had seemed to mock him after the 43rd flower was planted neatly in the ground.

It started as a small platform, fifty blocks beneath his base in a small cave he made, then grew larger as he ran out of room for the red flowers. He hoped they would bring his best friend back someday, like they had in Evo.

A re-creation of his best friend's face loomed proudly over the area. 

"Last time," he thought as he placed the rose of the day in the soil, "it only took around a month, didn't it?"

He covered the 123rd flower's roots and looked up at the face of his friend. Had he done something wrong? Did his time with the watchers alter his perception of time and this was how it was originally? He didn't know anymore. He hopes Taurtis is okay, wherever he is. 

Grian stood up with tears falling down his face, waiting to hear Taurtis's voice. He'd done this everyday...but still... ten minutes pass... and there is nothing. Not a sound comes from the platform that was made to bring back his loved one. It feels more like a grave instead.

"Maybe tomorrow," he sighed as he wiped his tears. He went to go work on his mega-base. It wasn't going to build itself after all.

----

He opened his eyes for the first time in years. Where was he? He was surrounded by dirt? He thinks that's what it is. It feels like dirt. Its definitely different from the white void he resided in after Evo was destroyed, how long ago was that? It must of been a few years at least, though time was weird in the strange dimension.

-WARNING! BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF SUFFACATION!-

Then he started to hurt, the dirt around him clawed at his skin and clothes, entering his lungs with each rapid breath he took. He clawed at the earth around him to no avail, the earth filled his lungs.

>ᒣᖋ⚍∷ᒣ╎ϟ  suffocated in a wall

-SCENE OVER-

----

Grian heard a ding on his communicator and fished it out of his pocket, they were similar to the older phones of his old world. On days when those memories flood his mind, the communicators are too much like them and he ends up throwing it across the room. 

"It's probably just Scar again," he joked to himself as he turned on the device, that man definitely had the most deaths on the server by now. He figured he could get whoever died's items for them if they're near him or if the others are busy. He looked for the message, expecting a >scar fell from a high place or maybe a >Rendog tried to swim in lava. Anything that had to do with the hermits.

It was not. Not at all.

ᒣᖋ⚍∷ᒣ╎ϟ, that's who had died. It took him a moment to remember his 3rd language, galactic, but once he did, he was ecstatic.

Taurtis!! It had worked! He was probably at spawn!

He sent a quick "stay right there! I'll be there soon!" With atrocious misspellings (but he was in a hurry!) He missed the rest of the hermits's texts asking him about who this person is, and why Grian knows the mystery person.

Grian could see the spawn area now, and a friend as well. Taurtis sat in the grass, though ready to get up at any moment should a situation arise, that's how they needed to be in the old worlds. As soon as Grian got close, Taurtis moved most of his attention to the rapidly approaching creature, getting up as it got closer. 

"Taurtis!!!" Grian called out, a big smile on his face.

"Xel!!" Taurtis called back as Grian swooped down to hug him. It'd been so long since they'd seen each other. 

They sat in there, embracing for a while. It... felt like home. A warm embrace that makes all worries and fears go away. It brought feelings of safety, something the two have always craved the most, having been deprived of it in their earlier years. They can face anything together. 

After a few minutes, they part, though not completely. They move on to catching up a bit, especially before people start showing up. Their comms have not stopped going off since Taurtis's death notification.

"Before the others show up and start asking a ton of questions, I go by Grian again." Taurtis smiled at Grian, his friend is recovering.

"That's amazing, Gri," Taurtis held Grian's hand lightly, so proud of his best friend.

"I know, I know, don't get all sappy on me" Grian joked, batting his hand away.

"I can't believe you've done this!" Taurtis smiled, dramatically posing as if he'd been betrayed in a crappy movie. "I've been rejected by my dearest friend!"

Grian laughed with him, he missed this. He missed being able to joke around with his best friend and forget the worries of the world. "I missed you, Taurtis."

"I missed you too, Gri."

They sat in silence for a bit, comms muted, and just enjoying being in eachother's presence. 

"This is a safe place, Taurtis, we can tell some of the truth whenever the others decide to question us." Grian spoke softly. He didn't want to disturb the quiet, but the hermits were gonna get here eventually. This time of quiet in this field won't last forever. 

"That's good, I'm glad you found this place, and summoned me here." Taurtis responded. He could feel the wind on his face, the grass beneath him, and Grian next to him. He could smell the grass and the forest and the air, he could see so much around him. This was so much better than the void he'd been in, and by the looks of things, better than their original world and Evo. Gri doesn't seem scared anymore. 

Overwhelming happiness, that is what he felt in that moment. They could face anything together, but they didn't need to face anything serious again. They can be free, they can live in this world together and Taurtis can start to recover with Grian. They'll be okay, more than okay. They'll be able to live happy lives together, just like they'd always dreamed.