(Chapter 2) (Love Story 2)

Hi my name's is Steven. For my whole life my father wanted to me the best guy out they're. You know, better housing,job, and grades. I've been doing this thing ever since pre-school, people never took me seriously until elementary. Yeah I passed every spelling bee,test, homework, you name it. But now since I'm done with school, I'm more focused on my job. I work at a library and I get paid at least $10 every hour! That's like $50 every day. I'm always going to my job at 7:00am-11:00am, Which is five hours. Until it was my vacation day, I'd sometimes visit libraries just to read. Until I went to the beach and well I found someone special in my life who I call my wife in the future. But In the beginning we were just strangers. Enough of me taking let's begin the story.

03-03-2016

(Kids laughing)

Order number 2098?

Here you go sir, would you like any sauces?

(Phone ringing) dude where are you man?

Man I can't believe Samantha left Chad for that guy, they were even going so well until the wedding part. Well got to wait for issue nine.

Order Number 2099?

Here!

Here you go sir, would you like any sauces?

No thanks I'm okay with this.

Love Story? That's a pretty good book.

Thanks!

(People chattering)

Look it's Maria!

People always talked about Maria! People saw her as a beautiful woman, but as for me I saw her as a normal girl.

Stop looking at me boys. (Scoffs)

She's more beautiful than before!

Who's going to ask her out?

I don't know man she never said yes to anyone.

I was done eating my food and I then decided to sit down just to relax for a few seconds before I leave. Then she came towards my way and I didn't even look at her, I was just looking at my book and reading the final chapter until...!

Excuse me are you using this table?

Nope, I'm going to go now. Enjoy your food miss.

I then walk away, but she kept staring at me because other guys would ask her out when they stood up, but like I said I'm not like other guys.

Later that day

(People laughing and talking)

(Beach noises)

Man Chad really got to their wedding in time and ruined it, that's what Carmel gets for ruining Chad's wedding. I'm pretty sure he almost back stabbed Chad in the first issue. Man this story is getting good.

Hey! Your kind of in my spot!

Oh, sorry miss I don't see your name on it.

How dare you? I'm getting a life guard to get you out of here!

Go ahead, I would just leave until they say so.

Ugh!

Karen's.

Until I thought I was alone at last she came back with Maria the beautiful women of this earth as they say.

This is the one who almost raped me.

Sir, did you try to rape this women?

Don't lie to us kid.

Okay, let me be honest. This lady said she was going to get you to get me off this area which I was here first. But if you want me off then okay. Goodbye. Oh yeah forgot, I'm not a type of person to rape a women like you, your to disgusting.