(Chapter 9) (Sheep's And Wolves Crossover)

After Sam Connor finished his time being in Toronto, he lived very well with Mei and her friends and family. But he always had one question in his mind, where Tommy?

Somewhere in a unknown land.

(Portal Opening)

FUCK!! (OOF)

(Portals Closing)

Well that was one way to get out of the lab without being noticed. Now where am I?

Bianca wait!

Shit!

I can't believe you didn't vote for me.

Your not ready to lead this pack grey! I don't think you'll ever be ready, and your certainly not ready for marriage! How can you talk about a wedding when you keep doing childish pranks.

Marriage? Who's getting married?

For the past month all you talk about is oh I got a surprise! Such a surprise! YOU GO NUTS!

Well everyone did go nuts?

I'm tired of waiting grey.

Waiting for what?

A miracle grey, that you finally change.

But I love you.

Take care of yourself grey, I'm through with you.

Hey, everything will be okay. I will change I promise. Bianca? Bianca? BIANCA!?

Damn, talk about heart break. I don't have reception on my phone also can't hack there guys I guess I have to go old school. Sneaking ugh!

When Tommy saw grey get a break up with Bianca, he knew he had to do something. After a couple of times Tommy sneaking he noticed that grey has an enemy of his own and his name is Ragir.

Great if skull wasn't enough. Wait he's talking to someone let's see what Ragir has to say.

You see Grey is no leader, he's a clown, he turns everything into a joke.

Your right, he isn't much patrolling enough. But you... You put all your needs above the packs.

And...?

And, a fight shall decided it all.

What's with these wolves and fights? Not to mention why are they walking in two's like the sheep's. This world's getting weird. No matter got to find grey.

Tommy then settled to look for grey when he accidentally ran into one of Bianca's friends liah and sarabi.

Crap! (Gun cocks) don't move. I'm warning you.

Hey! There's no need for any sort of violence...uh who ever you are.

Yeah we're just going to see Bianca.

Who are you two.

I'm Liah and the one next to me is sarabi. She's a bit sociable but also nervous.

Hi.

Hello nice to meet you two, anyways I'm looking for someone named grey, for what I've heard no one seen him around lately.

We haven't seen him either and it's worrying...wait why would you want to know?

You know what nevermind mind you two don't know nothing. I'll be going myself. Thanks you two. (Whispering) For nothing.

Okay your welcome!

I don't think he met it in a good way Sarabi. Let's get Bianca and let's try to follow him, he might now where grey is.

Oh good idea Liah.