(Chapter 7) LEGION (Watch_Dogs X Turning Red)

Canada, Toronto, 2025

(Police Siren)

We have a clear look on the suspect called Drake stent who is a murderer and a rapist, he's holding one of the Lee's hostage her name is...

MEI MEI!!!

MOM! MOM HELP!!!

GET BACK ALL OF YOU! ONE MORE STEP AND THIS BITCH GETS IT!

Hey! You don't want to do that bub.

Who are you?

Legion that's all you need to know.

(Scoffs) your taking a risk here fuck head.

It isn't loaded.

What?

The gun, it isn't loaded.

Oh shit!

Drake then ran through the crowd pushing people down or getting through them. But what he didn't know legion wasn't a normal human being.

The suspect is on the run! WHAT'S THIS THAT PIPELINE JUST BLEW UP OUT OF NO WHERE

(GROANS)

Legion then went in and knocked down Drake with a blow with his metal baton.

Fuck, how did I end up like this.

Freeze!

Legion then raised his hands up and turned off the power all over the city. Until he had the chance to get out, the power turned back on and he wasn't there anymore.

You may be wondering who am I? My name is legion born in 1987. I entered this business in 2012 when I lost my brother back in 2002 named Benny Black Tooth. Thankfully he died back in 2002. Lucky me. I joined with someone names Aiden Pearce back in 2013, we may have caused a bit of trouble for Ctos but it was Worth it. When I thought it wasn't going to get worse I was with another friend called wrench in 2014. Ctos began to get dangerous luckily we shut it down. Now it's Toronto 2025 I've been hearing Alot about this James and Sam Connor guys, I want to see them but then again they might see me as a stranger. Until now.

(Gunshot)

We have a trail onto the suspect.

These cops are really fucking stupid aren't they?

Yeahaha? What's next?

These guys again? Well there going to see something that there going to regret.

As the criminals were driving fast enough, James Connor blew up a bomb in front of them.

(Screaming in fear)

What the hell?

Are they alive?

All units the suspects are dead, all four of them.

Good my job here is done.

(Gun clocks)

Put your hands up.

So your the one they call legion huh? A kid born from a family full of robberies and gangster only to find out he wants to be a hero.

And you must be James, a kid who lost his family only to see his brother grow up with a red panda.

Don't fuck with me legion. You may think your strong but I'm stronger, I'm smarter, I'm better! I AM BETTER!

Or we both are the same thing.

(Scoffs) your not like the others I met.

James then put his gun back into his pocket, looks like we might be pals for a while.

(Somewhere in a milkshake shop)

So what do you do for a living legion?

Hunting down criminal's and making them fear me, you?

I do the same thing but I don't forgive so easily.

(Sighs) you know that's like a crime right?

(Underbreath) Fuck he's right. Anyways I think we can do business.

As in?

As in we can help each other, you see taking care of a brother is kinda hard if your one person.

But he has Ming,jin, Mei, her friends and...,

Okay! Okay! I get it!

The point is that there is a killer coming back for him.

Who?

Skull.

I heard about him ran into him once and got him into an asylum, sadly he escaped one day later. Bastard hit like a bitch.

Tell me a about it. So are you in or are you out?

Hmm, alright I'm in. Let's see what we can do to finally take him out.

Few hours later...
Somewhere in skulls house.

(Chainsaw Revs)
It's time, it's time to make those Bastards pay to what they did to me and one I do Sam will die beneath my hands.

That won't be necessary skull!

James!? Who the fuck is that other bastard?

That bastard is a friend of mine, and he doesn't take kindly to people who kill.

(Chainsaw Revs)
Well it will be easy for me Killing you two.

Really? Try me skull.

Fine I guess I'm going for Legion first.

As skull ran towards me I wasn't scared, I was raged.

(Chainsaw Revs) (Maniacal laughing)

Now your fucked.

What?

Legion then turned on a bigger saw behind him and threw skull towards it.

Fuck not like this! FUCK YOU LEGION! YOU MAY THINK THIS IS OVER BUT IT WILL NEVER END!

You may say whatever you want but if you keep coming I'll keep killing.

As me and James walked out of skulls house and went back to Toronto all we could hear is skulls screams of terror and rage. In that moment we knew skull may return another time.

Few weeks later...

So this is goodbye.

Yeah I have to go back to Washington DC. I heard Alot of people miss me.

Yeah, well I have to go back with my little brother. Can't keep him waiting can I?

Nope, you can't. See you around James Connor

See you around Legion.

Hey! If you need anything powerful use this.

What is it?

It's an Iphone I know but why.

It hacks to anything even secret bases but don't use it's power all the time it may take over you.

Got it! See you around Legion.

Goodbye James. Hope we can cross paths.

Achievement Unlocked
Watch_Dogs
Type: Bronze
Complete the 7th story

Achievement Unlocked
Who's Aiden and wrench
Type: Gold
Figure out who's Aiden Pearce and wrench in the Watch_Dogs series