Tartaglia ( Part 1 )

One faithful day, you were in Liyue doing what you do best; nothing. You dressed up to go out with Zhongli and Childe before the sun set because it was somewhat a special day.

You put on a royal purple dress, with a touch of golden pedals that nigguang bought for you. Once you were done getting ready you went to meet up with Zhongli first, since he may say he doesn't have Mora.

Zhongli and you were very close, but not as close as you wanted. He spoke about the past many time yet he always left certain plot holes. After all- he's kinda old...well maybe you shouldn't say that to him.

As for Childe you often were his partner in crime..from afar, but he wouldn't let you meddle with his Fatui business and would often avoid your questions about them. He never told you the things he did or who he was when it came to them.

"Hello Y/N. I'm glad to see that your here." Zhongli said giving you a smile. You embraced  him like you always do and he hugged back; that's how close you both were. You sat down and ordered your food, while watching everyone laugh and smile. It brought you at ease knowing you made a difference in being there; "Hey Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice and saw Childe when you turned.

"Hello Ajax...why did you take so long-?" You narrowed your eyes at him while He looked at you with a nervous smile. " I swear I wasn't trying to let you pay!" He pulled a nerve on you, reminding you of that one time he left you to pay for both Zhongli and Mona.

Today you were feeling like making things interesting, because you were bored. All Zhongli was doing was sipping tea, and Ajax was looking at the menu. " Guys, have you heard about the man who who Lumine/Aether fought in the Golden House?" Once you said that Childe looked at you as if you were speaking nonsense, but with a smile. Zhongli didn't say a word but rather took in the question with some sort of interest.

You already knew who Childe was and what he didn't, he just didn't know you knew. He looked at you with a mighty smile and laughed. " I've heard about it! I even heard that he was really good looking." Zhongli scoffed while putting his tea cup down. " You bet he is! " You playfully yelled. This made Childe sweat a little and cough to break the embarrassment he was starting to feeling.

Childe began to drink his tea, to which you then added " I wouldn't mind letting his final for hit it! " while carefully watching what Childes expression were. Childe opened his eyes widely and almost spat out his tea. " Excuse me, but what does that mean? " Zhongli said confused. You laughed evilly and was about to tell him before Childe interrupted "I-It MEANS that she wouldn't mind him fighting her!"

Zhongli sighed but gave a soft smile before asking for more tea. While child glared at you with confusion, as if he was trying to get more out of you. " What is it? I know I'm beautiful but the more you stare the more you wear it off." You glared back at him with a smile.

"Do you even know who the guy is? Y/N It's kind of worrying knowing you'd let a guy you've never met hit it."

You blushed a little and laughed. "I'm just saying."

-Hours later-

It was time to leave and Childe went up to you. "So Y/N..why dont we hang out a little longer? We can talk about something in particular."

To be continued..