Tartaglia +18 ( Part 2 )

Why did he want to hang out longer? Maybe you really got to him although you were messing around. Is this a way of paying your consequences?

"Okay! I don't mind. Is there anywhere you'd like to go?" You looked at him but he didn't want to look at you. It made you a little upset because it was kind of getting awkward. He tapped the tip of his chin as if thinking what to say and it made you more anxious.

"Why dont we stay the night somewhere? Plus I have to talk to you." He looked at you with a more serious yet warm expression. " Oh? Okay okay that's fine..why don't we drink? Maybe it'll calm you down?" You rubbed his back and you sighed feeling that he really didn't like what you said earlier.

You ended up in a hotel in Liyue, with a balcony that let you see afar to the ocean. "This is so pretty- I hope I'm not paying.." you looked at him with an expressionless face. He laughed and shook his head "No no! Not at all! I'm not that type of man Y/N." He poured himself a glass of wine and drank it while sitting down.

"Hey were you upset by what I said about that Fatui guy?" You looked at him and he blushed slightly. " I was just saying that his final for was damn attractive." Childe covered his mouth and looked down, yet you could see his ears turn red. It made you chuckle and he glanced at you.

"Y/n do you know who he is?" He asked, a little serious. You gulped and looked aside nervously. " No..I Dont- but Im sure you do.." you- YOU had the choice to defuse the situation but you added fuel to the fire.

"....Why dont you tell me who he is?" You looked at him carefully. He wasn't looking at you, he just laid his head hack while sitting down, making him stare at the ceiling. " I do. " He said. He began caressing with the tip of the wine bottle before looking at you. "Then why dont you tell me who he Is?" You asked, as he got up to stand in front of you. He looked at you with a worried and saddened expression. " Im not sure that I can tell you.." he looked into your eyes deeply and very carefully.

" ....If I do- you won't tell? And..you won't be upset." His eyes looked so dead to you. His eyes have never changed and it made you upset knowing why. You reached up to caress his cheek, then gave him a gentle smile " Listen, we have come a long way together. You're a great friend- I won't be upset, if this means I get to know about who you're with and what you do."

He sighed and went to sit back down on the couch, you followed and stood in front of him when he did. " Why are you acting so different now? If you don't want to answer don't. " you said while looking at him. He spread his legs a little while sitting making you think some things, why are you so dirty minded? He drank a little more wine before laying his head back once more. You looked away for a little bit wondering what to say until you looked back and saw his outfit completely change. He had armor, his hair was up, and a mask was covering his face.

He tapped his lap slowly with his finger. " If you sit.." he stopped for a before continuing. ".. On my lap, I'll tell you everything. " Silence filled the room, you averted your eyes while blushing, but your body was playing games. You sat on his lap but your body faced him, to which then he looked at your face while spreading his legs more making your legs spread as well.

You covered your mouth embarrassed, and feeling your body heat up by the physical contact. " What are you trying to do-" "You."

-Little skip-

There you were, looking at his body full of tainted scars. Touching them, caressing every inch of his body, but once your hands roamed on his back he let out a soft breath. You then gripped his hair and pulled him to a deep kiss, he touched your body carefully like as if you could break while you where the one gripping and creating the pleasurable pain.

Once the both of you got the comfort of the kissing and teasing he brought out his hard member. The lights were off but the only thing you could feel is his tip tease your opening. "You're wet." He blushes deeply and chuckled. You grabbed his hand quickly and stopped him. "Hold on! I'm- you know." You got flustered immediately. "You're..? Oh..OH-." He tried his best to not sound embarrassed so he laughed a little. " Don't worry, I know how to make it painless." He stated.

Moments later, it was inside of you. He wrapped your legs around his waist then began to move his hips. Letting his member go in and out of you. It hurt, making your eyes tear up as you whimpered his name out softly. Which made him hold your left hand tightly " It's okay, just relax your body." He groaned, he began to go faster and smiled a little. " Y/n..I said r-relax your body." You felt EMBARRASSED but that's okay because you managed to even though there was still pain.

You felt his hand on top of your lower abdomen as he went faster, you sniffled and then saw a light under his hand. " There, it shouldn't hurt-." He marked a hydro symbol on your body and you felt warm water stream around your body causing you to relax and feel sweet warm pleasure. You felt your body reach its limit and when you did  Childe kissed you passionately and deeply before letting his fluid go inside of you.

In the end, his back had fresh scars from your scratches. Your body was full of bite marks and hickeys. His hair was ruffled and his heart seemingly yours.

The End. ( or is it? )

( Based off of a shifting experience. )