16

Another Friday.

    After school, Ning Qiu was blocked by Huaizhou at the door of the classroom.

    "Tomorrow at ten o'clock, see you at the station in front of the school, and I'll take you to the association base to see the pigeons."

    Huaizhou leaned against the door, carrying a schoolbag in his hand, with the same smile on his face as before.

    Ning Qiu remembered the embarrassing bump in gym class, and couldn't help but look away from him.

    "Okay, I'll give you a call before departure."

    She waved to her classmates, said goodbye and walked towards the library, where Cheng Xiaowan was still waiting for her to go home with her.

    Huaizhou waited for her to walk away for a while before hanging her schoolbag on her shoulders and quietly followed.

    At the school gate, Li Anyang was also waiting for Huaizhou.

    Recently, there have been far fewer Rongchang students lingering at the entrance of the first middle school. If Huaizhou didn't hang out with them, Li Anyang naturally wouldn't bring anyone here.

    After meeting with Huaizhou, the two began to "follow" Ning Qiu's daily life.

    The two of them followed behind Ning Qiu, keeping a short distance. Occasionally, Ning Qiu stopped and turned around or turned back, and quickly hid in the convenience store or alley on the street.

    It was such a short ten-minute journey, and it was only after Ning Qiu got on the bus with Cheng Xiaowan at the bus stop that she ended her hiding in Tibet.

    Huaizhou lives alone, not far from the school.

    Occasionally after school, he would make a few chance encounters with Ning Qiu at the school gate.

    But the bus stop Ning Qiu went to was different from the direction he was going back to. Huaizhou was worried that Ning Qiu would notice it after too many times, so he kept a distance and sent her to the station all the way behind his back.

    After Ning Qiu's bus left, Huaizhou sat on the lounge chair by the roadside, looking like she didn't want to go back.

    He was playing with the pink strawberry-flavored candy wrapper in his hand and looked in the direction Ning Qiu had left from afar.

    "Brother Zhou... We've been with my sister-in-law for a week. I think we're like perverts."

    Seeing that Huaizhou was in a good mood today, Li Anyang couldn't help asking him, "When are you going to take my sister-in-law? Get off?"

    "It's not the time yet."

    Huaizhou pursed his lips, and slowly retracted his gaze when he saw the bus disappearing from sight.

    "This is not like your temperament, Brother Zhou." Li Anyang whispered, "How long will we play hide-and-seek, what do we look like now."

    "Like what..."

    Huaizhou looked at the candy wrapper in his hand with a complicated expression. , his eyes are very deep.

    "Now, she's the nucleus, and I'm the extranuclear electron." Li Anyang was

    stunned. "What the hell?"

    "Did you not listen carefully to what the physics teacher said?" Huaizhou looked at it with disgust. He glanced at him, "I don't even understand this." Li Anyang shook the corners of his mouth, "That's saying... as if you were not the one who took the lead in     skipping