71

It was nearly eight o'clock when Ning Qiu returned home.

The three of them were speechless all the way, Ning Qiu looked straight ahead without squinting, his expression neither sad nor happy.

Ning Zhiyuan still looked lost, as if he had not been able to recover from the blow.

Tao Lin was not in the mood to cook dinner, so she bought a few dishes from the restaurant downstairs and brought them back to eat.

Ning Dong is still doing her homework.

The deeds of my sister were all spread out today in No. 1 Middle School. Not only did the high school make a lot of noise, but their junior high school members were also gossiping.

It sounds unbelievable that Ning Qiu would agree to Huaizhou's pursuit and violate the school rules and have a puppy love, but when you think about it carefully, it seems reasonable.

Ning Dong didn't know how the matter was resolved.

Aware of the rigidity and subtlety of the atmosphere at home, she, who has always been loud and talkative, is also unusually quiet, without asking any more questions.

Ning Qiu had no appetite, and stayed in the bedroom while eating. Tao Lin called a few times but did not come out.

After they all finished eating, Ning Qiu came out to wash the dishes.

These days Ningdong is preparing for the high school entrance examination, and she washes the bowls.

Tao Lin stopped her, "Go do your homework, just leave the bowl to me to wash."

"My homework is finished at school." Ning Qiu shook her head, never looking at Ning Zhiyuan who was sitting at the dining table.

The food in the bowl in front of his table barely moved, Ning Qiu shoved it directly into the refrigerator.

Ning Zhiyuan, who was ignored by the cold, moved slightly, and after being silent for a long time, he finally couldn't help but speak again.

"Ning Qiu, have you ever thought about the attitude of his family?"

"If others also object, do you still insist on your own opinion?"

Ning Qiu closed the refrigerator for a while, "It's all my own. Don't worry about anyone."

How could he not worry?

Ning Zhiyuan couldn't sit still, and his eyebrows were tightly twisted together.

"Ning Qiu, you don't know what his situation is?" "His father is the boss of Zhuorui

Group. His family background is very complicated. He is not the person that ordinary people like us should contact!"

Any employee who has worked in Zhuorui Group for a long time will hear a little about it, not to mention the old man Ning Zhiyuan has been doing for more than ten years.

There are many rich and powerful families, not to mention such a family with deep grievances. It is not a haven for young boys and girls who are pure and loving.

"I know everything, he told me everything early in the morning."

Ning Qiu looked at him, his dark pupils were like the ink-colored night sky, glowing with a temperatureless light like a cold star.

"Do you think I did this because he was rich?"

"That's not what I meant...Ning Qiu, he..."

Ning Zhiyuan raised his voice eagerly to explain, but Ning Qiu interrupted him for the first time.