40

Huaizhou looked at him blankly, with undisguised disgust and contempt in his indifferent eyes.

    He knew how light and heavy the attack was, and Song Cheng's appearance at the moment was no different from the clown jumping on the beam.

    But he kept screaming in pain, and the police had to take him to the clinic across the street to take pictures.

    Huaizhou beat someone, but he was taken to another room by other policemen, and he began to criticize and educate him painstakingly.

    On the way back to the police station, the police had already learned the general process from Ning Qiu's mouth.

    Tao Lin was on her way home from get off work. After receiving the call, she hurried back and rushed to the police station first.

    After learning the specific situation, she firmly shook her head in denial.

    "It's impossible. I, the mother, know who my daughter is, but he must have made a mistake!"

    "My child never plays games. She doesn't touch the computer at all except for her study needs!"

    "What kind of online dating, what kind of cheating money, this is impossible!"

    Tao Lin nervously took the policeman's hand and rambled about it, talking about Ning Qiu's usual well-behaved and sensible, and about her being in a middle school Top grades.

    Ning Qiu looked calm and firmly stated that he did not know Song Cheng.

    It's not that the police haven't dealt with the related incidents, plus Ning Qiu looks quiet and beautiful, and is a student of a key middle school, so they guessed that her photo was probably stolen.

    Song Cheng came out after less than half an hour in the clinic.

    The film shows that his arm bones are intact, but his body has been bruised in many places, which looks a bit scary.

    After hearing the policeman's words, Song Cheng was stunned, "Photo stealing?"

    He couldn't help but glance at Ning Qiu, his expression hesitant and hesitant, "How could it be... How could there be such a coincidence?"

    Xiaoyu once said while chatting that she lives in District 3 of City C, and he found No. 1 Middle School based on the photos given by the other party, and the location just happened to match.     Ning

    Dong said suspiciously, "Our school's post bar is full of my sister's photos, have they been used by other students?

    "

Who used my daughter's photo to deceive people? Comrade police, can I report this matter to the case to find out?"

    Hearing this, a few policemen played Tai Chi vaguely.

    "It's not easy to handle this kind of thing..."

    "Even if you check the IP, it can only be accurate to the urban area, and you can't find out which street and which community someone lives in."

    Tao Lin was angry, Ning Qiu Be mentally prepared.

    Not to mention now, in the era of the developed Internet, it is not uncommon for photos to be stolen.

    Generally speaking, it is difficult to successfully file a case, and the police will not care.

    She frowned and said to Song Cheng: "The QQ number you just mentioned is not mine at all. If the other party is really a student nearby, just go to the post bars of all colleges and universities in the three districts and ask."