68

After the end of the physical examination, the mid-term exam came as promised.

    No homework is left at school these days, so is the last day of exams, and school is dismissed earlier than usual.

    Since the last time he accidentally bumped into Ning Qiu and Huaizhou, Li Hao has been in a bad mood these few days.

    A friend of the school sports team saw that he had a gloomy face all day, and he couldn't ask why. He just thought he had failed the exam and urged him to go to the Internet cafe to play games together.

    The Internet speed and environment of small Internet cafes are average. The advantage is that the price is cheap. You can spend one dollar for an hour.

    The small Internet cafe that smells of cigarettes and instant noodles is full of people of all shapes and sizes, and the voices are noisy.

    Li Hao sat down with a boy with an inch board head, followed by another boy with a mushroom head.

    As soon as the monitor was turned on, the mushroom head screamed strangely.

    "Who the hell is that! Halfway through watching the movie, the page isn't closed yet."

    The woman in the paused screen was wearing an sexy uniform, and she followed the prestige and complained.

    "I've seen this movie, but the heroine is so ugly, I really can't stand it."

    "Even her clothes are better than hers, so I'm not interested after taking it off."

    Cinbantou closed the webpage and was about to log in to the game, He turned to look at Li Hao again.

    "By the way, as soon as he talked about clothes, I suddenly remembered something."

    "My sister bought clothes at the online store last weekend. Guess what, I saw that the model on the poster of the online store seemed to be Ning Qiu."

    Mushroom The head asked curiously: "Really or not, what model?"

    Hearing Ning Qiu's name, Li Hao also raised his head.

    The inch board minimized the game and reopened a web page.

    After the pictures were slowly loaded, a familiar girl in a sailor suit appeared on the screen with a heart-warming smile.

    The posters are beautiful and fresh, and the retouchers have carefully processed each photo.

    "It's Ning Qiu, right? It looks like an anime heroine. My sister bought this outfit."

    Li Hao was stunned for a moment, his expression changed slightly.     Mushroom Tou

    has already shouted, "No way, why is she wearing the same clothes as the filming ones, and your sister also buys this kind of clothes?"

    "Go away, you just made the filming."

, then explained.

    His sister is a sophomore at the city's university this year.

    There is a cosplay club in the school, and since the other party came into contact with this niche club, they started to frantically buy some weird COS costumes.

    Not only that, but he also likes to buy some gorgeous but useless little foreign dresses, including the student uniform that Ning Qiu is wearing.

    That is, the prices of these clothes are all deadly expensive, often hundreds of thousands.

    Cunbantou's family is relatively open, and has a strong ability to accept all kinds of novel cultures.