●•~Small Eret~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Small-> Eret
Caregiver-> Badboyhalo(bbh)
P.O.V.S->Eret
Eret Nickname->Baby,Little One,Rainbow,Little Golden Pie,Pumpkins
Badboyhalo Nickname->Ma,Mama,Buba

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

The drawing isn't mine so credit to them,I can't find them anymore but credit to them

So,hum.hi sorry for not uploading this I've been busy with family and therapi but that not what I wanna say so 😅 let just get into writing this!

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

P.O.V.S Eret

I haven't regressed in a while so,and bad as been getting asking me or should,I say trying to make me regressed wich I really didn't wanna do that rn.

"Pumpkins,you sure,you don't wanna watch TV and relaxed?"

I add enough,I started regressing.i didn't want to but every time bad could talk to me he would use nicknames and talk about things I usually do in litle space.

"Mhm.."

I said feeling more sleepy than any other time I was regressed,I could fell very small now.

"Aw,Pumpkins are you tired?but first pls tell me how old you are?"

I showed 6fingers to him.

"6years old?am I correct?"

I shock my head and showed him a circle with my hands wich meant 0years old.yes I felt 6month old.

"Wait,6month old?is it correct?"

I nobed.

"Alright come here"

As he said that he picked me up and took a paci out of his pocket,I was grateful for him to have my pride themed paci with him at all time. wich is a grate way to give it to me faster.

"Alright,let's go to the castle and il change,feed,tuck,and read you a bed time story does that sound good?"

I nobed as I was still 6month old.

We arrive at the castle, we got into the kitchen of the castle and he sat me down on the counter.

"Alright,let me make your angel milk so pls stay right at your place?"

"Ba"

"Yes its me ba"

When I said ba I wanted to say ma but it just came out as ba,but that not the thing.

After we ate we went into my regression room.

[The first corner of the room]

[Second corner(the bed just a siting place in front of a kid themed tv)]

[The bed(where he sleeps dhu)]

I was really happy,then he place me on the bed in front of my TV got some pride themed onsie,

"You want this one or the herobrine one?"(I know that he doesn't know about eret eyes but whatever it's for the book)

"Mh!"

I pointed at herobrine onsie,he chuckled at me at my statement.

"Let's get you changed, lay pls?"

I layer he changed my paci for my second paci wich is themed herobrine so it goes with the onsie I still wanna be in style with the onsie while regressed.

"Hehe!bat"

I laughed I have no idea why but hey I was having fun!

"Bat?you mean bad?"

"Bah"

"Okay I think that's a yes"

Then he changed and tucked me in my bed he went and got one of the many many book I had,he took Cinderella story my favorite(I have no idea if it is)

I hugged my teddy bear tightly(its the big one that he sometime uses on stream)

"Alright,so one time in a..."

Is voice started to kind of wisper but I knew I was just going to sleep,so I let it happen.as I knew bad would stay in the castle the full next day in case I was still regressed next day.
It felt nice being regressed,well goodnight

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

♡~ 658 words ~♡

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

●•~REQUEST~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

So I hoped you like this I went way father with the words so yea I might make a angst book, I have no idea.

But if you wich to make request place them in like the thing I just placed on top of this!

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆