●•~Small Tubbo,Small Tommy~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Small>tommy and tubbo
CareGiver>george and wilbur
P.O.V>no one
Tommy Nickname>baby boy
George Nickname>papa
Tubbo Nickname>baby bee
Wilbur Nickname>dada
Space>kid(both tommy and tubbo)
Age space>4(both tommy and tubbo)

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

The drawing isn't mine so credit to them,I can't find them anymore but credit to them

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

TW>none

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Prompt>george randomly trew the duck in Tommy's eye and after stream tommy slips because it still hurt george make angel milk they go out to a park to do a picknic and they see tubbo and wilbur and theh join them on they're picknic!And the small play together with toys and coloring book they're brought to occupie themselves and they fall asleep and they're cgs pick them up going back home(George's home)

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

No one's P.O.V.S

Tommy and George were streaming at George house,when suddenly george threw a bath duck.

The duck going in Tommy's eye.(not perceing trew to no worry btw I don't really remember what they said after so- I'm going with my imagination)

"Holy-"

"Oh oww!what the fuck gogy!"

"Sorry-!bahah"

"Ahaha!"

An 1hour later they finished streaming.

tommy looked at George with eyes swelled in tears with one eye closed.

"You good Tommy?"

George ask not getting the hint that tommy slipped.

"Urt.."

He mumbled,George ad just gotten the hint that he ad slipped.

"Ho my baby boy I'm so sorry!"

"Is fin.."

George picks tommy up,and kisses his forehead.

"You wanna go out do a picnic as a gift for not slipping while streaming?"

"Uhu.."

"Alright let me put a cartoon on and I'll start packing while you watch?"

"Ota.."

"Alright"

George placed tommy on in hip,and walked downstairs into the lounge putting tommy on the couch and turning on a kids show.

He walked to the closet in the kitchen getting out a bag big enough for some toys,food,blanket if needed,a stuffy some coloring book and other thing they will possibly need.

"Ho!"

George gasped remembering he forgot to ask how old was his baby boy.

He went back into the lounge and looked at tommy asking.

"How old are you baby boy?"

"I tis many!"

He said stiring 4finger up,grinning at himself for knowing.

"Thx you baby boy you can go back to watching your show!"

"Ota!"

George went back into the kitchen and started packing many stuff.