●•~Small Quackity~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Small>quackity
CareGiver>purpuled
P.O.V>purpuled,no one
Quackity Nickname>Lil ducky
Purpuled Nickname>baba
Space>baby
Age space>0-1 Years Old

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

The drawing isn't mine so credit to them,I can't find them anymore but credit to them

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

TW>death,crying

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Prompt>charlie dies and quackity goes back up,purpuled realized he just killed an innocent he looks at Q confused he call sapnap to know what's going on and found out Q uses age regression and that karl and sapnap were is cg before the whole fight and that sapnap never saw Q regressed after that and purpuled decided to take care of him.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

No one P.O.V.S

Purpuled ad just killed Charlie,quackity tried to save him desperately but failed he went back up.

Purpuled P.O.V.S

I was rethinking what I ad just done,and realized I killed someone innocent.

someone who didn't do anything to me or anyone in this server.

I looked at quackity he just came back up and sat down and started crying.

In my whole life I have almost never seen quacktiy cry,he looked at me.

I wanted to be forgiven.

"Look,I'm sorry..I just realized what I just did was terrible and unforgivable if you want we can make a tomb for him.."

He Babbled as if he was a mad baby.

I looked at quackity confused and decided to call sapnap for help to know what was going on.

I called him and explained to ne what age regression was.

and that him and Karl were is old cg,and that after the whole fight they ad they stopped being his cg and since then me saw him regressed.

(not gonna put a whole entire explanation because I am lazy and it annoying to everytime write a explanation.)

I went towards him slowly and he backed up.

"Look,I realized what I just did okay..?but I wanna take care of you.how old are you?"

He Looked At Me And slowly came a little bit towards me and looked at his fingers putting 1 finger up then down repeatedly and looked as if he was going to cry.

"Can I pick you up and go to your house?"

He looked at me and nobbed quickly.

I picked him and started my way with Q on my hip to his house.

When we arrived I went to the kitchen and found a high baby chair,the chair was mainly there because Charlie liked sitting in one so he ad gotten a high adult sized baby chair.

So I decided to place him in it,he looked at the lounge and made grabby hands towards it.

I looked at what he wanted and saw a alien plushie with a pacy attached to one of its arm wich looked like these.

(Purple alien plushie bcs in my au Q likes purpuled a lot ever since he as been in Las nevadas and was part of it

(Purple alien plushie bcs in my au Q likes purpuled a lot ever since he as been in Las nevadas and was part of it.)

(paci in honor of Charlie slimecicle)

And I went to get those and give it to him,he played and sucked on the pacy while I made him angel milk in a sippy.

Then we ate and after that we just played and watched cartoons until he fell asleep in my arms.

When he woke up we talked and I became his cg and he would regress every Monday and Sunday,and Charlie came back somehow.(don't ask why or how.)

But I am happy he's back because he now helps me take care of small Q!^^

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

●•~REQUEST~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

♡~ 617 words ~♡

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

New chapter-wow okay-randomly did this because well- I was bored and I'm at home and have nothing better to do :].
And I have added TW and Prompt to the chapter for now on!^^

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆