It is love, perhaps

Both, Kanha and Sayuri wiped their tears as they got up and ran outside the bathroom.

They both reached home almost the same time as they saw each other, outside the house parking their respective vehicles. "Sayuri, tum yahan...iss time pe?", questioned Kanha as he got awkward seeing her. "Rashmi called me and asked me to come home immediately so I came, why are you here.", replied Sayuri as she unintentionally stared at her man's deep, intense eyes. "Nakul told me the same thing so...", replied back Kanha as he stared at his wife gorgeous, worried eyes. Sayuri nodded as she said, "Something is off Kanha. Let's... Let's go inside." And with that she grabbed his hand and started climbing up the stairs. Kanha just stared at her as his eyes brimmed with tears. He looked at his hand in hers and felt everything around him melting. Even though, Sayuri was too tensed to feel anything right now, he was at his peak of happiness or what he thought so. She immediately opened the gate and everything inside was dark. She looked at Kanha in confusion and he did the same.

Suddenly, a balloon burst on their head as confetti drops on them and everyone comes out of their hiding spots. Sayuri screams as she ran in Kanha's arms and closes her eyes. "Happy Anniversary Bhaiya - Bhabhi, wohoooooo", shouted Nakul as he jumped on the sofa and danced. Kanha stares at everything, shocked. Alot of things happened to him in a single second, that he couldn't comprehend. Sayuri held his hand, hugged him, he for the 1st time in his life he got a surprise, but above all again; Sayuri... Sayuri hugged him when she got scared. Things swirled around him as Sayuri broke the hug. He came out of the trance and stared at her with utmost love in his eyes. Sayuri looked at him with devotion as they both realized that Kanha immediately wrapped his arms around her petite body, as if he was ever-ready for this moment between them. Kanha lifts his arms as he stood there awkwardly while Sayuri tucks her hair behind her ear as she too stood straight, and extremely awkward and covered in glitter confetti.

For the 1st time in one whole year, they hugged. First they never imagined it to even happen and even if they did, they imagined it to be extremely awkward and formal but this was not. It was so comfortable, warm, soft, fuzzy, it was so HOMELY. The solace that Sayuri was finding everywhere in Agra, she got it in him. He was her world, her peace, meaning of her life and goal. She looked at him with tears in her eyes as she started accepting what she felt for him. She wanted to scream and tell the whole world what she felt for him but more than that, she wanted to tell him and perhaps, hug him again. She just hoped that he felt for her the same way that she did as well. Kanha looked at her and felt like squeezing her into his arms once more. He felt this special and happy for the 1st time in his life. He felt calm and guilt-free as he looked at her earnestly to saying something. So that he can just get an excuse to hug her.

They both stared at each other - forgetting that the whole family was waiting for them to say something in response to what they saw. But they saw nothing except each other's eyes today. "Arre, bhaiya, kuch bolo ge bhi, yaa sirf bhabhi ko hi dekhte rahoge...", teased Nakul as he brought his brother out of his trance. Kanha's face turned red as he tried looking somewhere else. Everyone laughed as they embraced the kids in their arms. Sayuri and Kanha went inside as they hugged everyone and took their blessings. Out of all this chaos, their eyes we're stuck on each other as they felt those hugs nothing in front of what they shared right now. Kanha smiled as he hugged his Dreamgirl and bend forward to touch her feet. Sayuri to smiled as she touched Dadu's feet and then held his hand. Her eyes became wet as she realized it's been a whole year that she entered this house as a bahu, as a daughter.

"Ruko abhi...", a voice came from the store room as Saroj emerged from the dark, followed by Kusum di. Kanha and Sayuri looked at each other in question as they turned around to face Saroj. Kanha came closer to Sayuri as he held his breath and waited for his mom to say something.