Their Silent Confession

RECOMMENDATION FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE-
THERE IS A SONG SEQUENCE BY THE END OF THE CHAPTER, IT'S RECOMMENDED YOU PLAY IT THAT TIME TO FULLY ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

Nakul and Rashmi winked at each other as they quickly ran around Kanha and Sayuri and shouted with excitement. Everyone's mood was lifted within a minute. "Isse phele ki koi aur aaye, aur humara schedule bidage. Aap dono jaldi se jao aur change karke aao. Bhaiya aapke naye kapde, ekdum smart wale bathroom mein hanger par hai, aur bhabhi, meri pyaari bhabhi ki sundar si saree room mein ekdum ready hai. Hum aapko escort karke, ready karte hai tab tak humare guests kuch kha le. Bhook lagi hai. Chalo chale.", said Nakul excitedly as held he bhaiya-bhabhi's hand and started dragging them upstairs. Priya and Rashmi followed them as they laughed at Nakul's drama.

Kanha got ready first and came downstairs in a handsome, perfectly tailored black suit with his shoes polished and hair waxed. There, Sayuri was getting ready. While Priya and Rashmi were chosing the jewelry for her, she wore that red sindoor in her maang for him. She blushed. For the 1st time, she wore it with pure love and peace in her heart. She put in extra effort to look good for him, to see his eyes glitter when he sees her for the 1st time in this saree.

After 20 mins, she came downstairs. She was wearing a simple, black chiffon saree with small, delicate stones stuck on it. The bindi on her forehead resembled the stones, nude makeup graced her face while her hair were straight and open. She looked no less than an angel straight from the heaven. Rashmi and Priya made her stand in front of him as Nakul removed the blindfold from both of their eyes and they looked at each other. She gasped as she saw him, her Kanha, her albelaa Kanha in a black suit. He never looked so handsome. While Kanha died a little, the minute he saw her face followed by that perfect body. Everything was so perfect that he thought, that God probably sculpted her to life. They both stood still, staring at each other, mesmerized enough to not make a slightest of movement to distrub this meditation.

But their siblings had another plans as they coughed ever so loudly and Kanha and Sayuri both jumped on their positions in shock. "Agar aap dono love birds ka ho gaya ho, tou kya hume ek dance mil sakta hai, by the couple of the night.", teased Nakul as he immediately brought them together while Rashmi played the song. They both looked at each other from Nakul as Kanha offered her his hand with a smile. Sayuri took it with a smile as well, as they started swaying on the tunes.

The song was Naina from the movie Khoobsurat.

Kanha looked at his wife and their eyes locked as they started having their own conversation.

Naina nu pata hai Naina di khata hai
Saanu kis gal di phir mildi saza hai
Neend udd jaave, chain chadd jaave
Ishq di fakeeri jadd lag jaave
Neend udd jaave, chain chadd jaave
Ishq di fakeeri jadd lag jaave

Sayuri swirled as she fell in his arms and touched his chest. Her eyes looked in his wet eyes and she smiled. Kanha held her hand more firmly as he pulled her closer to him.

Aye man karda ae thagi thoriya
Aye mann karda ae seena zoriyaan
Ayne sikh laiyaan dil diyaan choriyaan
Aye man diyaan ne kamzoriyaan
Aye man karda ae thagi thoriya
Aye mann karda ae seena zoriyaan
Ayne sikh laiyaan dil diyaan choriyaan
Aye man diyaan ne kamzoriyaan

The song was conveying their feelings to each other as they silently sang the song while dancing.

Man man ki sunta jaaye
Sunta nahi man waalon ki
Man hi man mein banaaye
Duniya yeh ek khayaalon ki

As she heard those lyrics come out of his mouth, silently. Her world swirled around her as she replied while gracefully walking around him.

Paas koi aave, door koi jaave
Hota hai kyun yeh koi samjhaave
Neend udd jaave, chain chadd jaave
Ishq di fakeeri jadd lag jaave

Kanha looked in her eyes as they had a conversation and he pulled her back in his arms and swayed with energy. He twirled her in circles before making the signature move. Sayuri touched his face as his face was inches away from hers. Their noses were touching each other but their eyes were looking deep into each other.

Aye man karda ae thagi thoriya
Aye mann karda ae seena zoriyaan
Ayne sikh laiyaan dil diyaan choriyaan
Aye man diyaan ne kamzoriyaan
Aye man karda ae thagi thoriya
Aye mann karda ae seena zoriyaan
Ayne sikh laiyaan dil diyaan choriyaan
Aye man diyaan ne kamzoriyaan

They slowed their dance down as lights dimmed and Kanha starts saying his lyrics. Sayuri smiled at him as she slowly keeps her hand on his chest while lip syncing her lyrics and looking at him deeply in love. Kanha smiled seeing her acceptance as he pulled her even more close.

Naina nu pata hai, naina di khata hai
Saanu kis gal di phir mildi saza hai
Neend udd jaave, chain chadd jaave
Ishq di fakeeri jadd lag jaave

They swayed and swayed and swayed as tears fell from both of their eyes, while they had the biggest smiles on their faces. Sayuri slowly placed her head on his chest as he wraps his arms around her body as they both sway to the tunes, ready to live a life full of love and happiness.

Aye man karda ae thagi thoriya
Aye mann karda ae seena zoriyaan
Ayne sikh laiyaan dil diyaan choriyaan
Aye man diyaan ne kamzoriyaan
Aye man karda ae thagi thoriya
Aye mann karda ae seena zoriyaan
Ayne sikh laiyaan dil diyaan choriyaan
Aye man diyaan ne kamzoriyaan

THE END