[CH:2]

•••••••••••••
Que: marvel theme song plays -

------
------

"Okay guys, let's begin please everyone take your seats–there are snacks over in the corner since there are 3 movies possibly 4 we will be watching" Strange said siting in a nice leather chair. Everyone all turned around to look at the expensive looking movie room. Everyone glanced at each other before slowly moving to the chairs and Sofia's that were in front of a huge blank movie screen.

Wanda sat on a fancy curved sofa with Clint, Fury, Loki, Thor and Vision on both sides of her while, Tony sat on the other curved couch next to them, in the middle was Steve, Bucky, and Paityn on one side of him and Zemo and Natasha on the couch to his right. Sam and Bruce sat a few feet away from him in black lounge chairs with Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3 on their right, and T'Challa and Shuri sat on twin lounge recliners a few feet away from them.

"Thank you, now let's start this shit." Strange said to clapping his hands making a faint orange glow appear as the room's bright white lights were replaced with Purple and blue LED lights in the back and the screen lit up starting the movie.

Dun dun Daaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm sorry I'll stop .... Xoxo 🌺