CH:9

A guy with a crowbar was walking to a car and was trying to pry it open before Paityn flipped and webbed his hand to the car and webbed his face and hit it on the side of the car.

The guy shouted at Paityn that the car was his before the car's alarm went off. A bunch of different people looked out their windows and started shouting to turn off the alarm.

Another man shouted that he worked nights and an older man from a second story window pointed a finger at Paityn saying, "Don't make me come down there you punk!"

"It was an honest mistake." Tony said glaring at the old geezer.

"Wait that old guy, I feel like I've seen him before." Steve said with narrowed eyes.

"I think he was at the party Ultron crashed. He got so drunk that he had to be carried out." Natasha said.

"Hold on, Stevie isn't that the ol General from World War II..
Think he was put under the ice like me and you?" Bucky asked Steve.

Steve shrugged but look uneasy at the thought.

"Wait he looks like that man from the Casino." T'Challa said.

Everyone went silent. Fury already starting a profile in his head for this man.

"Gary, hey how you doing?" An older woman called. The man now named Gary called back, "Marjorie how are you? How's your mother?"

"This is so chaotic." Sam snorted. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Paityn was sitting on a fire escape eating her sandwich while calling Happy. Unfortunately She only got the voice mail box with Paityn recalling the day events and how a nice lady bought her a churro for giving her directions. Paityn said that she felt like she could be doing more and when the next mission was and asking for a call back.

"Poor girl is disappointed." Wanda said to Tony who covered his face with his hand again to hide his shame.

"I know, okay? I know" Tony whispered.

"Did you listen to those messages?" shuri asked.

Tony nodded as paityn tilted her head.

"A few yeah–Happy started sending them in after a month I think..." Tony said.

Paityn muttered to herself before the noise of crashing glass caught her attention and he turned to see a bank robbery in progress causing Paityn to shout excitedly as she jumped down throwing away her churro.

A few people snorted.

"Yes!" Thor and Loki cheered causing everyone to jump.

"What?" Tony asked looking at the two gods.

"We finally get to see the spiderling in action!" Thor said happily. Everyone nodded at his point, also looking invested.

Paityn paled. Oh boy.

Fury sat forward looking interested.

The people robbing the bank all had Avengers masks on using advanced Chitauri technology.

"Wait I don't look like that! My hair is much better, and I don't wear a helmet!" Thor called looking outraged.

"Waiiit, I don't really look like that right guys?" Steve asked when he saw the Captain America mask. Unfortunately Everyone whistled innocently not answering the question.

Steve groaned.

"Hold on. Those weapons." Fury and Tony said. Causing everyone to look at the screen once again.

Paityn was starting to wish she could turn invisible.

The guys were using the purple one to cut through the ATM and the blue one was being used to carry the damaged metal away so they can get the money. The were saying how it was so easy and that these weapons were worth the price and that they could hit up 5 other places that night.