[CH:4]

( if my writing is messed up plz let me know and I'll go and fix it)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Previously: [ 8 Years Later]

[ As the scene changes you can suddenly hear Rock music in the background as workers are shown moving loads of Alien technology and some guys in white coats building things with the Tech. Next up you see loads of money being set down on a money counting machine]

" That's a lot of money-imagine what my Aunt May could get with all that money, we wouldn't be in debt anymore!" Paityn said with a wishful look, not noticing or not caring about everyone's glances.

" You know if you're ever having money issues you can always come to me, I'll help" Tony said looking to Paityn with a ginune look.

" Oh, uh...yes. I know Mr Tony Stark Sir, but I think my Aunt and I are okay " Paityn said with a blush, she HATED asking for things no matter what it was.

"Hmm, okay ...."Tony said turning back to the Movie Screen.

[A figure decked out in a scary metal outfit lands in the opening of the Warehouse ceiling with boxes of Purple glowing tech.

" Well There you go Mason" Said Toomes getting out of his metal suit.

" Business is good" Toomes said with an uneasy smirk]

Oh boy, this is REALLY not good—where do they keep getting all the alien tech? It's been 8 years!?"
Steve and Natasha shout as Everyone else looks concerned.

" I don't know but they seem to be making good profit and that is definitely NOT good!!" Tony said while Clint nodded in agreement.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••