[CH:7]

[ the scene changes to a classroom setting. Students we're working, talking to their friends, sleeping, or in Patyin's case watching something on her computer, not paying attention at all. The teacher walked around the classroom asking students questions before pointing to Flash]

" Ugh, you even have classes with the Jerk!" Natasha commented grumbling. It was obvious nobody likes the boy.

[ Flash thinking he was correct, gave off his answer in confidence but glared at Paityn when she snorted]

"WRONG!!!!" Tony, Shuri, Bruce, Patyin, Strange and surprisingly Zemo all called out. obviously, being the smartest people in the room.

[ The teacher said he was wrong before asking Patyin for the answer. Looking like a deer caught in headlights, Patyin quickly observed the board. Thankfully she knew the answer without having to think about the equation much]

" So your adorable, superhuman and incredibly smart" Zemo summed up smiling at the young teen.

Said girl blushed .

[ Obviously ruining Flashes pride he turned around in his chair to give Patyin an ugly look.

" You're so dead Faget!" He whisper yelled" ]

" Wooooooooow!! He threatened you all because you got an answer right.....that's pathetic!" Tony sneered at the boy on the screen.

" Why doesn't the teacher do anything!? She's right there!!!" Steve huffed memories of his own schoolyard bullies coming to mind.

" Well....it's actually really simple. He's rich ...." Patyin answered quietly. She knew it wouldn't help her case but it was the truth. Flash was a jerk–no doubt about it. She also knew that she wasn't the only kid Flash liked to terrorize.....he was a prat.

" That doesn't give him any right doll, doesn't matter if he's rich or poor" Bucky gently pointed out. He may not have been bullied during his younger years but Steve was, and he was there every step of the way. He knew the dangers bullying could cause. Mentally and physically. The girl blushed but nodded in understanding.

[ Scene changes again, now Patyin and Ned were sitting down next to each other at a lunch table looking at something or someone as Patyin asked if liz got new clothes. The camera change angles to show the girl hanging some banner up in a cafeteria over a clock. Ned said they haven't seen that top with the skirt combo before but it wasn't new]

Que: the laughs from the adults in the room....

" You're a stalker " Tony pointed out, making the girl blush.

" Soooooooooooo, she your girlfriend?" Sam teased the blushing girl, who immediately stuttered out some lame excuse.

" Pfffp, Steve was like that when he met Peggy!" Bucky chuckled obviously picking on Steve, who in return glared at him playfully.

[ Realizing they were being weird Patiyn said they should probably stop staring before it got creepy.

"Too late." A new voice deadpanned from off the screen. The two best friends turned to look at the source of the voice, a girl with curly brown hair sat afar from them reading a book.

" You guys are losers" she said shrugging. Looking mildly confused Patiyn raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

" Than why sit with us?"

" I don't have any friends " the girl responded with a very dry tone. The scene changes again to show a bunch of kids in a roomy room with a stage. All looking over notes like a study group. The camera shows Patiyn talking to an older man with a clip board. Patiyn was explaining why she couldn't go to nationals and was very sorry.]

" You can't just drop everything just for a phone call you might not even get kid" Tony deadpanned, obviously upset she was putting everything on hold just for him.

" Yes, child–while I get you admire Tony Stark you can't put your life on hold" Zemo tutted as if he were talking to a little child.

Flash was calling Paityn names and calling her a liar saying how she was never in the same room as Tony which drew the attention of everyone else, naturally. A girl on the floor studying said Paityn wasn't coming to Washington D.C. for Nationals causing everyone to start complaining.

"Poor kid." Steve said.

"That's gotta be tough." Bucky muttered as he watched.

The girl from the lunch table spoke up saying she quit ballet, theater, track N field and robotics lab causing everyone to turn to her in confusion. The girl defended herself saying she wasn't obsessed she was observant.

"theater?" Shuri chuckled.

"Robotics lab?" Banner asked making a mental note to check out the school a little more in the future.
Natasha looked at the girl with mild interest as she spoke seeing a little potential in her for a future agent.

Liz sighed in disappointment before saying Flash was going to be in Paityn's place. Flash then mocked her saying he had a hot date with Black Widow coming up and he couldn't do it either.

Natasha throw-up a little in her mouth as everyone else laughed a little at the statement.  Natasha was swearing in Russian saying how she would never go near him.

Another student rang the bell and called out that Flash was false, with the teacher saying to stop. Paityn looked at the clock tuning out everyone else before the scene changed again showing her in chemistry. She took out a notebook that said web-fluid in colorful jell pens, pulled out a drawer with a compound in it and dumped something else into the beaker and twirling it making the fluid, then put it away before the teacher noticed.

"How did you not get caught?" Wanda asked the blushing girl, who just shrugged.

"That was incredible!" Banner said, praising the girl.

Paityn looked at the clock again and when the bell rang sprinted out of her seat. she ran to a locked 15 foot high fence and checked to make sure no one was watching before effortlessly jumping over with absolutely zero issues.

" that's incredible kiddo:" Sam marveled at the perfect landing. The others nodding in agreement.

" Almost as agile as Natasha" Bucky commented still watching the screen. Natasha nodded while smiling. She'd love to put the girls agility to the test someday.

" You up for 1 on 1 ballet or gymnastic test once this is over?"Natasha questioned turning towards the girl–who nodded smiling in satisfaction. She'd loved to dance and honestly learning from THE BLACK WIDOW would be a dream come true.