💔24💔

Yoongi was busy in his laptop so he didn't noticed gloomy face of his husband. Jimin turned towards Yoongi but sighed in disappointment seeing him paying attention on his laptop more then him.

Jimin's pov
I want to throw that fucking laptop away . Hobi hyung I miss you why you left with this grumpy grandpa .
Control jimin don't get angry don't
Argh I can't

Jimin got up from couch and opened the door and banged the door close and left the room . Hearing thud sound yoongi flinched and saw jimin living the room.

Yoongi's pov
Why he left like that. What made him angry .

In hallway
Jimin: what he thinks of himself, how dare him to ignore me , I will not talk to him idiot .

Jimin was going towards Jin's room but his eyes cought attention of jungkook who was standing in balcony he sighed sadly and went near him.
Jimin: koo
Jungkook wiped his tears and smilled seeing jimin but seeing his face jimin knew that he was crying.
Jimin: come sit here
Pointed towards the couch jungkook sat there jimin sat beside him
Jimin: what happened
Jungkook: hyung I will say you something but please don't get angry
Jimin: say what is it
Jungkook: hyung 3months ago

Flashback
Jungkook was working in his cabin when he felt terrible head ache he took pills and thought the pain will go away but it didn't he ignored thinking it is normal head ache but after two days he felt like his head was going to bust, he even vomitted blood so he finally thought to consult a doctor when he consulted doctor after doing test doctor said that he has brain tumor which is in its last stage.

Present time
Jimin's world stopped revolving when he heared that his brother as only 3 months left. His eyes became teary
Jungkook: hyung don't cry
Jimin: shut up
Jungkook: hyung your tears will not make me well hyung . I have only 3 months left .
Jimin: no no I WILL take you to best doctor
Jungkook: hyung no one can save me
Jimin was crying now
Jimin: why this all happening to you
Jungkook: may be I killed innocent people in my past life
Jungkook; hyung when I am gone please take care of haneul.
Jimin: shut up your are going no where
Jungkook chuckled sadly
Jungkook: you can't change my destiny
??: Why you didn't told me
Jungkook and jimin turned and they got shocked seeing the person who heard them.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Stay healthy 🤍🤍
Your author
Anu....

Suggest me some fluffy stories I don't mind if it's not taekook or yoonmin I just want to read some  fluffy stories.
Lately I am stressed because of exam