Chapter Seventeen: Business

I was excited to go to Diagon Alley. I haven't seen the shop yet and I didn't tell the twins that I was coming by with the trio and Ginny. I put on my dress from Valentine's Day from third year. I filled it out a lot more and it looked amazing on me. I tied my hair up and put on my necklace that matched Fred's. I put on my ring from him and put on my perfume. I was practically shaking with excitement at breakfast. Harry took my arm as we went to their joke shop, 'Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes'. When we walked in, they were nearly at full capacity. George greeted us at the door.

          He gave me a big hug and spun me around, "Kitty! We missed you!"

          I kissed his cheek and ran from the trio to look for Fred. I saw him looking over the staircase and snuck up on him. He looks so handsome. I was practically smiling from ear to ear.

         "Excuse me, are you single?" I asked jokingly from behind.

          He didn't turn around, "Haha, I'm quite flattered but I'm not single."

          My heart dropped and I took his hand. What? He flinched and turned around. His eyes shined and he squeezed my hand.

          "Mei! My love!" he went to kiss me and I grabbed his face.

          "You aren't single, love?" I asked softly.

          He took my hands from his face and pulled me into him, "Mei, I didn't mean it that way."

          I tilted my head and smirked at him, "What did you mean then?"

          Fred told George he was going upstairs and George winked at me.

          Fred picked me up over his shoulder and took me upstairs while I struggled, "Frederic Weasley! I am wearing a dress!"

          He chuckled and put me down in their loft by their couch.

          "My love," Fred said as he sat me on his lap, "I'm not single."

          I pouted at him, "I see."

          He kissed me, "I'm not single because I love you."

          I blushed, "You're so mean! You know I love you!"

          He began kissing my neck, "I remember. I remember this dress. I remember this perfume. I remember your scent."

          I moaned softly and ran my hands through his hair, "Fred. I missed you."

          We kissed passionately and I took in his scent.

         "Not nearly as much as I missed you, baby," he said in my ear.

          I held my hands behind his neck, "I wanted to see you."

         A bell rang in the room and he sighed, "Back to business my love."

          I stood up but he pinned me against the wall, "F-Fred?"

          I gasped and he pulled my hair, "But first.."

          He bit into my neck and left multiple dark hickeys.

          I moaned loudly and he began to press his body against me, "Ah.. Fred.."

          "God, I love your voice, baby. You better visit me soon," he growled in my ear and we went downstairs.

          George saw me pull down my hair and he winked at me. I found Harry and we were looking at Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder when both twins found us again. Fred was tugging my hair as George talked to Harry. We could get whatever we wanted, free of charge since we gave them the money for their store.

          "There's something I want but this will do," I teased and winked at Fred.

          Harry scoffed and took my hand to leave. The twins kissed my cheeks as we were about to leave and I told Harry that I would get Ron. Ron was bickering with the twins because they were going to make him pay full charge and when Ron kept insisting, they were going to charge double. Brothers, I swear.

          Ron was upset and I took his arm, "C'mon, Ron."

          He put his arm around my shoulder and we found Harry with Hermione and Ginny at a love potion stand. The twins found us again and Fred was obviously jealous of Ron. Ron noticed and pulled me into him. Ginny was dating Dean and I saw Harry's face change slightly and Hermione looked from Ron to a pretty boy who was checking her out. A girl from the D.A., Lavender I think her name was, said hi to Ron and he was kinda awkward about it. We quickly made our way out and I blew a kiss to my twins.