School

it was the first day of school, Id always hang with the walton's but i was so excited to see them. "OMG JAYLA!" i yelled running to her. "Y/N!!" jayla said hugging me. "i missed you so much." i said. "we just saw each other last night" jayla said. "i know." "hi javon," i said hugging javon. i've always liked javon.. he doesn't know i always act like i hate him and he's annoying i've liked him for a few years now. we grew up together, they live right next door. We are the same age so obviously we are in the same grade and stuff. He's always been my best friend i don't think he likes me.

Me and javon had a good amount of our classes together, which i was happy about.

                                           ____
we were about 2 months into school, javon still doesn't know i like him, and i don't want him to know. "hey y/n," javon said walking into my room. "oh hi javon." i said as my cheeks started heated up. "why are you blushing?" javon said. "i'm not? it's just really hot in here," he believed me surprisingly. "so there's a party tonight, wanna go.?" javon asked me. "sure wanna." i said. wanna left to get changed, i got changed,

your outfit.

i looked hella hot

i looked hella hot. jayla jaden and javon came to pick me up. we got to the party. we were dancing and shit having a lot of fun, then someone yelled. "WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE SPIN THE BOTTLE." it was pretty much truth or dare but if you don't tell the truth or do the dare you have to spin the bottle and kiss whoever it lands on.

jayla pulled me to play, javon and jaden walked over and played because of these two girls they were with. i was kinda jealous.. We were playing and then i heard "y/n truth or dare." a voice called out. "um truth." i said. "do you like anyone here? if so who." fuck. "um dare." i said shyly. "i dare you to kiss the person you like." i grabbed the bottle. i spun it, it landed on javon. just my luck. i got up, "i'd rather kiss jaden." i said before walking away. "damnnn, she must really hate you javon" i heard jaden say. 

javons pov**

"jaden shut up," i said. "i bet you can't get her to date you and actually like fall in love with you, if you can i'll do something for you, or give you something," jaden whispered to me. "challenge excepted, if i can't i'll clean your room and do your chores for 2 months." i said back. i got and went to find y/n, i finally found her, "hey baby," javon said. "ew what the fuck javon." she said. i grabbed her hand, "come here," i said. "javon are you good," she asked. "yea, let me take you out ma." i asked. "no javon, go take bianca out or something. i don't like you." she said.

y/ns pov**

javon was acting really weird.. but i didn't wanna give into anything yet. i didn't want him to know i liked him, cause what if he's just trying to be nice.

                                    _______
It's been a couple weeks since the party, javon was still asking me out and shit. "can i please take you out please." javon asked for the 10th time today. "oh my fucking god javon, yes. i will go on a date with you."i said. he ran out the door excited.

javons pov**

i ran to jaden, "i got a date with her finally." i said. "that's not the deal, you have to be dating her. not just taking her on a date, you gotta make her fall for you." jaden said. "fine fine, i'll make her fall for me jaden." i ran back to jaylas room. "so what you wanna do on this date." i asked her

y/n's pov**

"i don't know maybe movies or the arcade." i said. "movies and arcade it is." javon said. why was he acting like this? he's being so weird but i kinda like it. " we can leave in an hour," javon said. i have to go get dressed. i walked over to my house and got dressed

your outfit

i walked back over to the walton's, javon was finally ready

javons outfit:

"i loved the way javon dresses, it makes him hotter" i thought, "what?" javon said

"i loved the way javon dresses, it makes him hotter" i thought, "what?" javon said. "what?" i said confused, "you just said you loved the way i dressed and it makes me hotter." javon said. your kidding.. i didn't really say that out loud. my face got read cause of how embarrassed i was. "don't worry, your hot too." javon whispered to me. i started to blush. we left and had our date, it was really nice. when we were watching the movie javon had kissed me. it was honestly a perfect night.

javons pov**

"this is so easy," i said walking into jaden's room. "alright then.. you have to keep y/n for 3 months. if it's 'so easy'" jaden said. "alr alr. i got that," i  said.

time skip**

it's been about 2 weeks since me and javon went on that date, we went a few more dates after that. it made me like him more.. we were hanging out again. "y/n," javon said nervously. "yeah?" i said. "will you be home girlfriend?" javon asked. "um yes! i would love too!" i said. "yes" he said. we wrapped up our hang out and i went home.

javons pov*

once y/n had left i ran to jaden's room. "i asked her out, like to be my girlfriend." i said to jaden. "and?" jaden said. "she said yes!" i said. "don't get so excited know. you gotta keep her for 3 months before the bet is over."