jellyfish

we had gotten to the beach as soon as we could so we could be there longer. it was a private beach we bought it was pretty big. we had packed a bunch of food snacks beach toys and stuff. i was laying down on my towel tanning, when jaden javon and rush ran up to me. "come in the water, it's so nice." rush said. "no, it's cold." i said stubbornly. "fine if you won't get up, i'll pick you up." rush said. "rush no," i said. "hmm guys should i?" he asked javon and jaden. "hell yeah," jaden said. "i would do it," javon shrugged.

just like that rush picked me up. "RUSH PUT ME DOWN!" i yelled. everyone was laughing. "rush i'm serious!" i said. "nope," he said. we got to the water, "rush put me down," i said as we got further into the water. "whatever you say," he said dropping me in the water. everyone was laughing. "i hate all of you, except daelo." i said madly. i got out of the water and dried off. i laid it back out and laid down. "hi beautiful," rush said. "no go away," i said. "come on your not seriously mad are you?" he said. "ofc i'm mad, im cold, wet, look like a dog now, my make ups everywhere, and i feel gross and ugly," i said upset.

"you look fine baby," he said. my heart bursted, i felt butterflies. so. much. butterflies. i felt my face heat up. i hide my face so we would see. "go away rush," i said. "fine," he said getting up and walking away. he walked over to kylee and jayla, i dont know but from here looks like he was flirting with kylee. i got mad. i got up and ran to the water trying not to cry. i swam out super far. i didn't care how far i could swim. i got pretty far out and then i felt a really sharp pain on my side.

i screamed. i got stung badly by a jellyfish, i struggled to swim back, but rush was already to me. "what happened baby?" he said. my eyes were tearing up, because of pain and sadness. "i think i was stung by a jellyfish" i said

the sting:

"it hurts so bad," i cried out

"it hurts so bad," i cried out. "looks like it does.." rush said. "what do we do?" kylee said. "none of us are doctors." javon said with attitude. "javon your not helpin just shut up," i yelled. "i'm gonna call mom," jaden said. the parents were bringing bianca to the airport so they weren't here. luckily they were on their way back. i was in so much pain, i was just sitting there crying, waiting for mom dad jessica and dj to get there. they all left me there so they could swim and what not, while waiting. how sweet of them right. mom and dad came running, "come on sweetie," dad said.

i can't get up, it hurts so bad. "it hurts," i said crying. rush picked me up and carried me to the car. they called a doctor and asked them what helps, they took me home and what not and put stuff on it then put a bandage on it. rush and then had gone back to the beach. javon came home early. "hey," he said opening my door, "oh hi," i said. "i hate to be the barrier of bad news but i think rush and kylee were flirting, very close and shit. saying weird things to each other, i don't know it was odd." he said. "oh," i said. "i'm sorry, i'm gonna go shower talk to you later." he said.

i could help but cry. i really liked rush, clearly he wasn't who i thought he was.. they all came home and rush came in. "baby you okay? what's wrong?" he said. "nothing." i said turning away from him, "come on talk to me," he said. "oh my god no, leave me alone!" i shouted. "k, well maybe i'll see you before we leave, brooke and i have to go back to our house, our mom wants to hang out." he said. "oh." i said crying more. "seriously what's wrong." he said sitting next to me.

i couldnt talk or anything.. i just sat there and cried. he wrapped his arms around me. "um i need to tell you something..." i said. "what's up," he gulped. "before i got stung by a jellyfish, you and kylee were talking and shit it looked like you guys were flirting.. i got mad and just swam and swam.. then i got stung.. i got home and javon was here.. he told me before he left he saw you and kylee flirting again.." i said.

"she's was flirting.. i guess i was giving in. i'm sorry y/n," he said. "oh," i said. i cried more. "maybe you should go," i said. "yeah," he said. "i'll text you," he said. "mhm," i said. i flopped down on the bed crying more. i felt betrayed, sad, anger, jealous, any negative emotion that could've been me was me.

an hour later javon came in, "hey we are all watching a movie wanna come.?" he said. "uh sure.. give me a minute," he saw i was crying. "what's wrong? you can talk to me," he said. "kylee and rush.. she was flirting he was giving in. i thought me and her were friends.. i didn't think she'd go behind my back like that."

he hugged me, "it's okay, maybe just wait a little bit than say something. let things play out," he said. "okay, thank you javon" i said hugging. "are you guys comi-" jaden stopped. "what the fuck is this?" he said. "omg nothing jaden he's just giving me advice and shit." i said. "for what?" he said. "jaden your so fucking nosy, and did you not see kylee and rush at the beach. if i were a stranger i would've thought they were dating." javon said. "were they that close," i start crying again.

"i can't face her guys.. i cant, i'll say something dumb or just cry." i said. jaden sat on the other side of me. "it's okay we will stay next to you the whole time, don't worry. we will just watch a movie than you can come back in here," jaden said. they both squished me into a hug. "come on before they think we died," jaden said.