petty

its been 2 weeks since javon and i hung out last. he's been really busy. He's been training a lot for boxing and shit. I really missed him to be honest. i wish he had more time for me, but i get it. i went on my phone to pass time. i was on instagram and saw he liked this girls post, it wasn't just any girl tho. it was his ex.

he commented on it too. "😍😍" what the fuck. i went and sat on the swing on my front porch and listen to music cause it was peaceful and maybe i would've forgot. then i saw him and his dad pull up in there driveway. he got out and waved to me i rolled my eyes and ignored his way. i sat there looking in the road.

he had gone inside and went inside as well to grab my notebook and a pencil. i went back out there to listen to music and draw.

it was around 8 by now so i decided to go inside and shower. i got out of the shower and got dressed. i washed my face and brushed my teeth. i went to talk to my mom, it was 9:30 now. i went and got into bed, javon texted me a lot. i just opened it. i turned my phone off and went to bed. i woke up at 5:30 to get ready for school. i got in the shower. i washed my face and got dressed.

your outfit

i put mascara on then went to eat breakfast

i put mascara on then went to eat breakfast. i laid down for bit then brushed my teeth. i said bye to mom and dad drove me to school. i walked into school and went to my locker. javon came up to me but by then i closed my locker and walked away. he followed me but i picked up my pace walking into first period. i sat next to jared. "hey baby." jared said. "oh hi jared," i said then glanced at javon. "how are you?" jared asked. "i'm good, thank you for asking." i said in a super pick me girl tone.

time skip***

it was finally lunch. i sat with all my friends to make sure the table was full so javon couldn't sit with us. he decided to sit pretty close to our table. jayla was next to me. i told her what happened. "is that why he's been smiling and laughing at his phone so much." she said. "wait what.." i said. "nothing," jayla said. jaden hit her shoulder and gave her that 'you were supposed to say anything' look. i looked at them. "are you kidding.." i said. i started crying. my face was bright red.

i tried my best to cover my face walking past javons table but he noticed, "hey yo-" i ran out before he could finish his sentence.

javons pov**

i walked over to the table she was sitting at. "what happened?" i asked. "jayla said something to her about bianca," jaden responded. "dude what the fuck," i said. "bro i've covered for you enough, i couldn't let her not know forever. plus she already kinda was suspicious before hand.." she said. "what?" i asked. "bro just go talk to her!" jayla exclaimed.

y/n pov*

i ran into bathroom and just cried. i didn't know what to do. i knew he didn't like me. he was cheating the whole time. i was finally done crying and went back to the lunch room. i kept my head down and didn't look at anyone or talk to anyone. i sat down and just put my head down, jayla rubbed my back. javon came up behind me "can we talk," he said. "no go away," i said picking my head up.

"please." he said. i already knew exactly what was going on. "javon i already know what's going on, please just leave me alone." i said. "please y/n, it's seriously not what it seems, let me explain.. tonight i promise." he said. "whatever fine, i'll go there but you'll only have 10 minutes." i said getting up. we had 2 more periods. they left so long.

i went to the library after school to pick up a book, i didn't know what book. then i found one it looked interesting. it was called 'The Bet' it looked really good and the description looked good so i got it. i read the first chapter in the library then went home. i took a shower and stuff. i spent some time with my parents. we made dinner and stuff and as much as i was dreading it i had to talk to javon..

i dreaded having to talk to javon but if i just got it done and over with i wouldn't have to dread it longer. i went over there and dj let me in. i walked up to his room but he was talking to someone. "dude if y'all break up you gotta do my chores for a month," i heard jaden say. "dude don't remind me of that stupid bet.. i'm just gonna lie to her man. it always works. your gonna loose this bet." javon said. "i'm honestly surprised you got her to fall for you tho man, i knew it was too easy of a bet. I don't think y'all gonna make it too 3 months tho, you really gon be doing my chores" jaden said.

a/n
sorry for short chapter but i have plans for next chapter.