you're different

they came back in, he sat next to me and put his arm around me. "can we talk after the movie.." rush said to me nervously. "yeah ofc." i said. the movie was over, "omg wait y'all should stay the night," gabby said. "i'll text my mom and dad," brooke said. "can we talk now," rush said. "ofc," i said. "we will be right back." i told everyone, we walked to my room "so what's up?" i said.

"i know we just met, but i feel like your the one.. i've never really felt like this towards someone like i do you. you're beautiful, nice, courageous, brave, passionate, cool, and so much more. i know we like just met and i know your probably like 'how do you find out those things in a couple hours,' but it's pretty easy, and i'm pretty observant. Your different i just know it. i know it's gonna be hard when you go back to Georgia and i got back to cali, but i want to try.. i know it's rushed haha get it, anyways. will you be my girlfriend? i don't care if we don't last, even if it's years from now, im living in the present with you." he said.

"holy, wow. okay. i would love too, maybe when we go back home, we can fly to each other a lot," i said. he kissed me. "come on i think they are waiting for us," i said. "okay," he said. we walked out of my room, "guys me and rush are dating," i said to everyone. "OMG YES THATS AMAZING!" jayla and kylee said. "congrats sis," jaden said, he was so supporter always like a brother to me. brooke come over to me, "he really liked you, don't hurt him," she said. "i wont." i said back. "im gonna go to the other house so they can all meet rush we'll be back," i said.

we walked over to we're my parents were. "mom dad, jessica dj, i have someone i'd like you to meet." i said. they all came out. "who's this?" my dad said. "guys this is my boyfriend rush, rush this is my mom amy my dad raymond, and jayla, jaden, and javons mom and dad jessica and dj." i said. "hey man," dad said. "hi rush, it's a pleasure to meet you," mom said. they finished greeting each other. "we are gonna head back and watch a movie with the others." i said. we walked back. we heard shouting. we walked in, of course it was bianca and javon. "speaking of the devil," bianca rolled her eyes.

"what?" i said confused. "you know what, don't act like you don't. javons been cheating on me with you?" she said. "bianca i dont fucking know what your talking about but you are literally crazy, even if i wanted to kiss javon or something i would, because i respect you and your relationship with him." i said. "yeah fucking right, your just a lying ass bitch." she said. "bianca, your fucking delusional. i have barely even talk to javon since the day we watch the sunrise," as soon as i said that she slapped me. "BEAT HER ASS" kylee said. she pushed me. javon grabbed her, "you have horrible taste in girls javon, i wish i never fucking dated you." i said, i turned around and ran out the door.

no ones pov

jayla and kylee went and told the parents what happened, they decided for us to stay and watch daelo and they would go look for y/n, "im hope she's okay," kylee said. "yea," jaden said. "oh my god do you guys ever shut up about her?" javon said. jayla looked at rush. "rush are you okay?" she said. "just worried.." he said nervously, "i'll be right back." he said and walked outside.

"he really likes her, he hasn't stopped talking about her to me and out parents. he really thinks she's the one he said she's different," brooke told everyone. "he's really never done this before, or felt about someone like he does y/n," brooke said. "awh," jaden said. "she is different, she's great.. she would stop going on about him either maybe they are meant to be," jayla said.

rush had gone back in side. he was extremely nervous. he didn't like the idea of y/n running away like that. he knew anything could happen. a couple hours had passed, when they heard the front door open. rush was the first one up and too the door. "oh my god." he said.

y/n pov

"oh my god," rush said hugging me so tight. "i was so worried." his voice started breaking. i pulled away. "i'm so sorry.. i just couldn't handle being here with her, i had to leave," i sadi. "it's okay," he said before i pulled him back into a hug. "alright let's go in the living room." jessica said. "everyone sit down please," mom said. we all sat down. "we got bianca a plan ticket for first thing tomorrow morning." jessica said. "she will no longer be allowed near you y/n," dj said. i sighed in relief.

"wait that's not fucking fair," javon said. "hey! we don't use that language around daelo or towards your mother." dj said. "this is bullshit, why does she have to leave?" javon said. "because she slapped and pushed y/n extremely hard, accused her, called her names, yelled at her, y/n didn't do anything and didn't deserve it. i've also heard you two are ruining this vacation for them because you guys have nonstop been fighting, so it's for the best," dj said.

"what the fuck," javon said getting up and walking to his room. "i'm sorry guys, but bianca can not stay here.." dj said. "good we don't want her to." jayla said. "i'm right here?" bianca said. "yes i know that was the point," jayla said. we all went to our rooms brooke stayed with jayla and kylee and rush stayed with me.

                                   __________

it was the next day, we all decided to go watch the sunrise so we did. it was beautiful, rush and i were cuddle on the beach. we stay there til the sunrise was over we decided to go back to the house and get dressed and stuff and have a beach day.