sunrise in bahamas

it was the next day. i decided to get up and watch the sunrise, i woke up javon by accident. he walked out, "your being loud," he said. "sorry," i whispered. "where u going?" he said. "watch the sunset." i said. "can i come?" he asked. "um sure.." i didn't wanna be mean, i couldn't tell him no. i still really love him. i know i couldn't but i can't help it.

he kept talking and talking, i would just say yea or mhm. he kept talking about him and bianca, and how he was in love with her, and they were great together and she was the best. i wanted to cry. he kept going. "... she's great honestly, i'm so glad we broke up. she's the perfect girlfriend.." he said. tears started rolling down my cheek. i turned my head away from him so he wouldn't see. he keeps saying things. i finally snapped. "GOD JAVON. I DIDNT WANNA SAY THIS BUT IM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU.." i shouted. "are you trying to her me, cause you've succeeded once again. fuck, go fucking marry her already. she's great right?" i said angrily. tears were rolling down my cheek so fast.

he was still in shock. "omg baby i was worried sick," i heard someone behind me. it was bianca.. "i thought you ran away.." she said. "nope baby just watching the sunrise." he said. "without me?" she said. "and her with?" she said confused. "no we both just happened to be here" javon said. "oh," she said. "oh my god y/n are you okay," she saw i was crying. "oh please don't pretend to act all nice and sweet around javon." i said. "what are you talking about y/n?" javon said.

"your girlfriend threaten to beat my ass it was near you or talked to you again, than she called me a bitch and said no one likes me, she's not as great as you think javon she's just a fake ass bitch," i said. "is that true?" javon asked bianca. she started stuttering. "your fucking unbelievable," javon said. he started to walk away she grabbed his arm, he yanked away from his pull. "leave me alone," he said. i followed him. "javon wait," i said. i know he had bianca, but he was really upset, he needed someone just not bianca.

he kept walking so i grabbed his arm and stopped him. he turned to me. "javon.." i said. "what," he said than sighed. "i love you." i said. his eyes widened, "i love you too.." he said. we snapped out of the eye contact and walked back home. i walked up to my room and went to sleep.

sunrise if your wondering :

i woke up around 12 to javon and bianca fighting, i walked to jayla and kylees room and jaden and his girlfriend were all in there, "how long have they been fighting?" i asked plopping down on jaylas bed

i woke up around 12 to javon and bianca fighting, i walked to jayla and kylees room and jaden and his girlfriend were all in there, "how long have they been fighting?" i asked plopping down on jaylas bed. "like an hour," jaden said, "oh my god," i got up and walked out. "holy shit, can you guys shut up? no one wants to listen to this the whole fucking vacation," i said. "this doesn't concern you," javon said. "it may not, but it's fucking obnoxious. i didn't wanna wake up to it, and i'm sure jayla kylee jaden and gabby didn't want to have to hear it. just shut the fuck up," i said.

"bitch, shut up. couples fight that's what happens it's natural," bianca said. "i honestly don't care, just shut the fuck up, this is supposed to me a nice vacation." i said walking back into jaylas room. "i actually fucking hate her," i said. "yea, she's a bitch," gabby said and they all agreed. "oh my god, y/n. we should find you a bahamas boyfriend!!!" kylee said. "OH MY GOD YES!" jayla said. "then you can finally forget about javon and move on," jaden said. "okay okay let me go get changed." i said

your outfit:

i kept it simply but cute

i kept it simply but cute. "alright i'm ready," i said walking into the living room, "okay, let's go find you a new man!" kylee exclaimed, they all got up but javon and bianca. "wait where y'all going? can we come?" javon said. "to find y/n a boyfriend, and no." jayla said. his face dropped but i didn't care.

javons pov*

when i heard those words my heart sank. what..? she already moved on. "babe you okay? you look like your gonna cry." bianca said. "leave me alone," i said walking to our bedroom. "baby what happened?" she asked. "bro i told you to leave me the fuck alone," i said.

y/n's pov*

we were walking around until i saw this guy. he was probably the hottest guy i've seen. he has blonde fluffy hair, bright blue eyes, great smiling, super tall, amazing style. 

the guy :

"go talk to him," jayla pushed me over his way

"go talk to him," jayla pushed me over his way. "oh hey," he said. "h-hi," i said. "how are you?" he said. "i'm good, uh i was just wondering if i could get your number? i think your really cute," i said nervously. "ofc, your cute too," he said. i handed him my phone and he put his number in, "maybe we can hang out soon, just hit me up," he said. i walked back over to them. "HE CALLED ME CUTE!" i yelled in a whisper tone. "oh my god, you got that shit," jaden was hyping me up. my phone dinged.

"guys he just texted me," i said excitedly. i looked at his message, 'hey, i never really got your name and you didn't get mine, i'm rush. can i come over tonight we can watch a movie?' i read across the screen. "HE WANTS TO COME OVER TONIGHT!" i said to them. "oh my god say yes, he can meet your mom and dad." jayla said. "okay okay." i texted him back with our vacation house address and my name. "wait so what's his name?" gabby asked. "oh it's rush," i said. "it's a really cool name," i said again. "there's this dude i've seen named rush. rush holland i think, he was on a youtube show. girl chickens? chicken girls? i don't know something like that." gabby said. "hmm maybe it's the same person," i said.