Chapter 1: A hashira meeting?

Gyomei POV

The crow landed on the rock next to the water fall I was meditating by.

"Himejima Gyomei! You have been called to attend the hashira meeting! Bring your Tsuguko (L/n) (Y/n) as well!"

A hashira meeting...? We haven't had one of those in a while.

"Very well, We'll be there."
I said as I got up.

Normally (Y/n) would come and bring me a towel but I ended my meditation early.

I didn't asked her too, but she seems to want to do anything to repay me..

What a sweet soul.

I smiled at the thought that she want through so much trouble.

I slowly but surely made my way back.

I knew this black like that back of my hand, I knew were the trees were I knew where the rocks were yet the possibility of tripping or walking into something was still high.

I walked into the resistance and quickly noticed that (Y/n) wasn't there.

Then I heard clashing of a wooden sword outside.

Typical.
I thought as I got dressed in the demon slayer uniform and walked outside.

"(Y/n). We have been called to attend an emergency hashira meeting."
I informed my student.

Your POV

Hashira meeting...? That's strange, I'm not a Hashira.. But well better not question the masters wishes.
I thought as I went inside to change.

"Are you ready..?"
Himejima asked as I walked towards him.

"Yes.. I believe so."
I said as we both started walking.

The past four years I have trained under Himejima as his Tsuguko have been some of the most peaceful ones in my life, well, aside from final selection and the missions.

I couldn't master stone breathing to Himejima's disappointment but he then sent me to Urokodaki-san where I mastered water breathing.

I did tweek it at final selection and I created my own breathing called Ice breathing.

It consists of seven forms so far, but I'm training to hopefully create more forms.

I don't long to become a hashira.

I long to make my family proud and you defeat the father of all demons.

Kibutsuji Muzan.

Even though I'm not strong enough, that is my dream to kill him and bring peace to the world once and for all.
.
.
.
After a few hours of walking we arrived at the demon slayer headquarters, Shinobu-chan and Tomioka-san were already there.

Although I wasn't really in the mood to speak to someone.

I was merely here to observe and hopefully stay in the shadows.