Mugen train arc: first form: Flame hashira Rengoku Kyōjurō

Third person POV

The train conductor walked through the vacant carriage.
As the light flickered behind him he slowly turned around a concerned look on his face as he looked to the carriage behind him.
It had gone pitch black inside and he focused his eyes to try to detect anything in the dark carriage.

Not much was seen but he could make out the figure of a person.

A sense of dread and fear washed over him as he ran panic washing over him. A blue flash was seen and the conductor was sent flying into the other side of the carriage, the impact crushing his organs instantly killing him.

(Y/n) was walking on the seemingly empty street reaching a small ramen restaurant that was said to be the meeting point for her next mission.

Looking up at the familiar crow sitting on the sign, another demon slayer approached the restaurant. Looking back at the young boy wearing a blue haori she gave a gentle smile.
None of them said anything but both knew they were here to meet the same person.

Slowly making their way into the building a familiar voice rang out.

"UMAI!"

The two demon slayers looked at each other confused and then back at the source of the voice.

Those yellow locks could be recognized anywhere as the flame hashira Rengoku Kyojuro was sitting at a table eating a bowl of noodles.

"Umai!"
He said again beginning to drink the brath of the delicious ramen.

"Umai!"
Quickly setting down the bowl he yelled out the words of appreciation once more.

"Flame hashira, forgive us for interrupting your meal."
The boy said causing Rengoku to finally realize you were standing there

"Okay! come and take a seat."
He said loudly gesturing for the two demon slayers to sit down.

"Mister! Bring these two the same thing I'm having!"
He called out to the old man.

He only nodded and started to make the delicious ramen for the new young people who had joined the man.

"Are you sure it's okay?"
The younger boy said as he and you took a seat at the table.

"Of course it's okay! I'll have another bowl myself!" He said.

The old man grabbed his bowl.
"You sure eat with gusto, don't you? Just sit tight."
The old man said walking back to prepare Kyojuro's third bowl this evening.

"Flame hashira, your work last night was stellar."
The boy in blue haori exclaimed.

"No. It was after the demon fled, after all."
He said clearly doubting himself.

"How's the injured wonam doing?"
He continued changing the subject.

"According to the doctor, her wounds won't leave her any scars."

"I see. Good thing she got treated early."
Rengoku said.

"Yes I'll have to agree."
(Y/n) buted in calmly looking at the flame hashira.