★01☆

Dude (looks like a lady) > Aerosmith
Lounge Act > Nirvana
Where's my mind? > Pixies
Black > Pearl Jam

Streetlights, blurry people, the cold night air hitting my face, the moon hiding behind the tall buildings, the stars barely visible but still shining like the city lights, my loud laugh mixed with the screams of Suki

Streetlights, blurry people, the cold night air hitting my face, the moon hiding behind the tall buildings, the stars barely visible but still shining like the city lights, my loud laugh mixed with the screams of Suki. A Kaleidoscope dream. There's nothing like blasting your favorites songs while driving with your best friend, feeling like in that moment you're the happiest person in the whole universe, without any worries or pain, nothing and no one else matters. Just you, the person you love, a beautiful festival of colors and good music.

Back stage we're having the time
Of our lives until somebody says
Forgive me if I seem out of line
Then she whipped out a gun
And tried to blow me away

Suki and I make some obscene and sexy moves practically wanting to stand up from the seats to dance properly, screaming at the top of our lungs the lyrics of the Aerosmith song. Her thumb and index fingers with long black nails polish are holding a joint pinched in her mouth while taking a long drag, shaking her head to the heavy rhythm of the rock music. I watch her plump lips blowing the smoke that quickly disappeared into the air and then she reaches her hand to me, placing the joint in my mouth.

That, that dude looks like a lady!

I take a few drags and then pass the weed again to Suki, drumming my fingers on the steering wheel while my left arm is swinging in the fast wind. These moments are like free therapy to me and I cherish having her by my side. I really missed this bitch and we were only apart for two months because I was out of San Francisco spending the summer in Cancun with my family. Now we're back together and I'm ready to enjoy this Friday night just like only we know how to do it.

"I fucking love this song!" She screams with so much energy "and I fucking love you, we're back babyyyy."

"Fuck yeah!" I laugh hitting my steering wheel, leaning between the gear to give her a quick kiss on the cheek without taking my sight of the road. "Oh my god, here's comes our favorite part!" I gently hit her arm repeatedly and then turn up the volume until we feel like we're gonna go deaf.

"Do me, do me, do me, do me!" Suki and I screams, making a moan sound at the end and then losing our minds when the guitar solo came. God I fucking love this song too, and hearing it live it's an experience of another outer space. Had the opportunity to saw Aerosmith with Suki last year and it was madness. A night I'll always remember.

What a funky lady
Oh, she like it, like it, like it, like it
Oh, he was a lady

"Ugh, you've to be fucking kidding me." I groan while turning the music down, making Suki abruptly stop dancing and singing.