★03☆

100% > Sonic Youth
Fences > Paramore (by The Astrophiles)
Disorder > Joy Division
Dead flowers > The Rolling Stones

//Tw: mention of suicide//

I'm under the blue, purple and green flashing lights again, surrounded by the rebellious kids getting lost in the loud music and dark colors, their bodies floating with every substance circulating through their veins and minds

I'm under the blue, purple and green flashing lights again, surrounded by the rebellious kids getting lost in the loud music and dark colors, their bodies floating with every substance circulating through their veins and minds. My substances are the rock songs blasting heavily in the speakers, rumbling in my heart with every drum beat, and the cannabis sativa uplifting my head with euphoria.

I couldn't feel more alive right now, my pulse screaming inside my body and my brain going speedy like a comet in space.

I can never forget you the way you rock the girls
They rule the world and love you, a blast in the underworld

Sitting on the leather couch in the middle of TJ and Suki, Sadie next to Tory, rotating the weed between the four of us, we're watching Luke and Harry have an extremely serious pool game. A life-and-death competition because they made a deal that the one who loses, has to temporarily dye their hair half green half pink. Suki is obviously supporting his boyfriend, but we all know Harry's gonna win. They're almost finishing the game and poor Australia is screwed. According to Sadie and TJ they're always making bets, most of them stupid ones. It's their best friends/step brothers thing.

I stick a knife in my head thinking about your eyes
But now that you been shot dead, I got a new surprise

I watch as Harry makes his last move, slightly bending forward on a corner of the table with the pool stick held between his right hand, the tip resting on the back of his left hand between the junction of his index finger and thumb where a small cross tattoo is. His dark red leather pants fitting deliciously on his long legs, a black ripped sleeveless David Bowie 1972 world tour tee letting the whole club appreciate the messy art of ink in his arms and the sides of his torso. I've the same shirt but with sleeves.

The dim light above the pool table and the flashing colors dancing around his features are making him look intimidating, galactic, breathtaking. His brows are furrowed, lower lip between his bunny teeth, one eye slightly closed in concentrate mode. The material of his rings, nose piercing and skull earning glistening with the reflection of the dim yellow light bulb.

After the chaotic fight I witnessed between him and his psychotic girlfriend and he locked himself in his room, we all went quiet for a while just processing everything. But the guys easily moved on from that, because they told Suki and I that it wasn't the first time Harry and Skylar had fought and screamed at each other like that. Truly toxic in my opinion, they really have delicate issues in their relationship. Especially about what Harry called out to her. She's pregnant and consuming coke, that's something totally delicate, dangerous, thoughtless.