01

Gulf sighed as he tugged his hair in frustration. It's already 10:00pm and he's still facing his laptop and a lot of books and handouts. This is his daily routine every night, to study until he fell asleep. Gulf is a night owl so he prefer staying up all night.

And he's studying advance just so to be ready if ever one of his professors will give a surprise quiz. He's sitting on his comfy chair. His hair is tied in an apple bun and he's wearing his round thin reading glasses.

He's in the middle of reading when he heard a notification sound. It came from his phone. He took it and fix his glasses and check the notification.

It's a chat from his friend, Mild.

"Bestie! I have something for you!," - Mild.

Gulf rolled his eyes and check the picture that Mild send to him. It's a picture of the entrance of the bar. Gulf tsked and shook his head. He still don't know how he had Mild as a friend. As what he said earlier, he's an introvert, and a nobody. Mild is actually popular but very friendly and genuine and to say that he's happy to be his friend is an understatement. Mild never treated him like a nobody like what people call him. He treated him not just a friend, but a brother.

"So? Mild you know I'm not interested," - Gulf.

He rolled his eyes as he hit send. Few more minutes, he received a reply from Mild. Another picture. So he waited for it to download and his hand immediately move fast and hit the save button. It's a picture of Mew and he's playing drums. Aside from his handsomeness, Gulf also admire his skill in playing drums. His skills are superb.

Yes, you heard it right. Gulf is undeniably in love with no other than Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. He was still keeps denying it because first of all, Mew is handsome and hot, while he looks like a piece of shit. Second, Mew is popular and a heartthrob, while he's an introvert and don't even want to socialize with others aside from Mild. And last but not the least and probably the main reason why he's still in denial was because, Mew is a casanova. He's a player, a chick magnet, a womanizer.

But that was before b.he already realize what he feel for him. Now, all he wants is to see Mew everyday and it will make his day. The thought of coming near him or greet him didn't came in his mind. Well, he's only thinking of it but never planning to do it. He's already okay by just seeing him all smile while with his friends. Gulf smiled just by thinking of Mew's handsome smile that makes his knees weak.

But his smile died down remembering that Mew won't be Mew if he didn't have his new girl by his side. Everyone in the campus knows about him being a casanova. When Gulf was still in denial, he cant believe that everyone is ready to be one of Mew's flings even just for a day so they can have the chance to be with him even it means dumping them tomorrow. Gulf said that they were crazy and obsessed.

Well, they are. Because Gulf will never let himself to be Mew's fling. Although the chance to be noticed by someone like Mew is very impossible.

I don't want to be his fling! Call me choosy but i want him to be my boyfriend.

"Yeah, I'm being crazy. I mean, why would i think of such thing? Gulf you know that it's very impossible. Even if the crow turns white," Gulf rolled his eyes.

He already went back to reading when his phone beeped again. It was Mild obviously.

"Aww, i thought that picture is enough so you will go here," - Mild.

"No Mild, I'm busy studying." - Gulf.

Gulf turn off his phone and didn't wait for Mild's reply.

Then he took his glasses off and put it down on his book as he rub his face using his two hands.

He sighed. "I need to focus. Mew, please stop invading my mind." He said to himself. "You're so rude. You didn't tell me that you'll came running inside my head,"

He looks crazy, talking to himself but couldn't care anymore. All i need is my focus to come back.

~

Mew slumped himself beside Samira. He's one of his ex-fling that he accidentally saw on the dancefloor earlier. And that simple kiss leads to sex. Both just finish doing it and they're naked under the thick duvet.

Mew didn't do anything when Samira snuggle closer to him. He heard her whined which he already anticipated.

"Babe, cuddle me please," she said in her flirty voice but Mew didn't budge. "Babe! Cuddle me! Please? Babe!," She starts whining but stopped when Mew spoke.

"Get out,"

Samira looked at him incredulously. "Are you nuts?! We just make love and you'll just make me leave?!,"

Mew turned at her and flashed a smile that annoys her. "We had sex, not make love." Samira was about to burst out when Mew stood up and starts picking up his clothes. Samira scoffed in disbelief. "You can't just do this to me after what we did!," She yelled. Good thing, the room is soundproof so no one will hear her aside from Mew. "Don't tell me you will actually leave me here?!,"

Mew fixed his clothes after he wear it back. "Then i won't tell you," Mew said and went out of the room.

He went back to where his friends is. And they're still their before he leave. They're still complete but some are already wasted as fuck. Like Saint that is now leaning on Perth's chest while talking gibberish. And so as Apo that keeps on pinching Mile's cheek.

Mew sat beside Bright who's still looks sober. "Where have you been?," Bright asked him.

"Why? Worried of me?," Mew teased, earning a scoffed from the latter making him chuckle.

"I saw Samira earlier at the dancefloor." Kenji said and take a sip in his drink.

"Yeah, but i also saw them kissing. I just look to see if Mild's okay but when i turn back, they just disappear," Boat said.

"Yeah," Mild agreed, taking the side of his boyfriend. "Y'know, i will really not let my friend to come near you!," Mild said, pointing his finger at him.

"Who is your friend really?," Boat couldn't help but to ask. Mild always said that he had another friend but Boat never sees that friend of him.

"Well, the reason why i can't tell you his name is because of him too. He told me not to tell anyone about this." Mild shrugged, implying that it's not their problem anymore if they don't know who is he talking about.

And now, Mew can't help but to feel confuse and interested and the same time.

I wonder if he also went to the same school as mine.

That thought came in his mind, which he immediately stopped. Mild mentioned to them that his friend is a guy but never tell them his name or any other information about him.

And Mew is straight. He's not homophobic but he don't want to have a relationship with the same gender as him.

Because for him, that's totally weird.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3