04

Morning came and Gulf is already awake since earlier. It's already 8:30am, but Win is still snoring and it sounds like a vacuum cleaner.

After Gulf take a bath, he wear a simple black shirt and also black sweatpants and some sandals. He's planning to continue his study on the nearest café. Because even he put both earphones and headphones on his ear, his brother's snore will still disturb him more than the music.

He took his phone, his laptop and his wallet and before he leave, he snickered at his brother and gave him a kick on his ass before going out a slam the door harshly.

Then he went downstairs to see his parents. They're on the same table but they're not talking at each other. Gulf just sighed and went towards them. "Morning ma, dad." Gulf gave them a kiss on the cheek. "Morning," His dad said.

"Where are you going Gulf?," His mom asked in her soft voice. Gulf just smile. "To the café, just a kilometer away ma,"

"Why? Are you seeing someone?," His dad asked and sipped on his coffee. Gulf noticed that he's wearing his office attire.

Gulf immediately shook his head. "N-No dad, I just need a place to study right now,"

"You have your room Gulf, why do you need to go to the cafe?," His mom asked.

Gulf scratched his nape and Freya already know it. "Oh okay, then come back immediately when you're done okay?," She smiled.

Gulf nodded. "Yes ma, I'll go now! Bye!," He waved goodbye at them and rushed outside the house. Then he went to open his car. And hop inside. He settled his things on the passenger seat and started the engine. Then he drove to the café.

Gulf sighed while he's on his way there. He's clearly aware about his parents relationship. Well, it's not that they're not in good terms or they're having a long fight. They're like that because their grandparents arrange them into a marriage.

And Gulf won't be shock if one day, he'll woke up and a news of him getting arrange someone for a marriage will welcome him. But he's hoping that day won't come. But although, his parents was just a victim of an arrange marriage, they're nothing but a good parents to them that Gulf couldn't ever wish for. And his parents love both him and Win.

"Hoi," Gulf sighed and slightly mess his hair. "Stop thinking about it for a while Gulf." He's getting out of focus when it comes to his family so he needs to stop for a while.

Once he got at the cafe, he parked his car to their parking lot and took his things with him as he went out of the car. Then he went inside and went to sat near the glass wall. He looked outside to see some people walking on the streets. Some had their dogs, or their lover, he can see some family that's happily walking and jogging together. Gulf could only smile. I never experienced that. Because his parents were so busy to spent time with that kind of activity.

After sometime, a waiter came and asked for his order. So Gulf just ordered a strawberry cheese cake and a strawberry flavored frappe.

After the waiter leave, Gulf immediately put his laptop on the table and open it. Also, he forgot to say but he had his notes with him too.

But he didn't started for a while and wait for his order. It's may sounds silly but Gulf choose to eat all of his food first or wait for the food first before he proceed to do something. Because he will surely get distracted if someone will inform him about the food that is ready, or even eating while studying. He tried it once and his brain absorbs nothing. Not even a single word of what he's reading.

Gulf waited for like 7 minutes before his order was served to him by the same waiter who took his order. He didn't waste anytime as he immediately eat his strawberry cheesecake and drink his strawberry frappe. After that, he set those aside and started studying.

~

Mew tsked as he look at the rearview mirror of his car. He can still saw the white car following him. And it's not Samira, because it's Alexi now. She's one of his ex.

Mew had a lot of ex flings that he's not even sure if that's the girls name. He would try to increase the speed or try to lost her. Nevertheless, it's not working at all.

Now Mew is really pissed when that girls car is now beside her. She pull down the window and flashed a flirty smile. Mew loves the view earlier but not anymore when she see her face so he pulled the window up.

His eyes is focused on the road while thinking how to lost this girl when he saw a nearest café. So he sped up and once he reached the café, he immediately climbed off the car and went inside. He can saw his ex fling following him.

Once he got inside, he just sat on the table with some random person. He simply look at the entrance and saw her looking for him. So Mew move the chair beside that person and lay on his shoulder. He can feel the person stiffened. But Mew don't care anymore, all he wants is that girl to go and leave him alone.

"Is she still there?," He asked the person beside him. Mew smiled as he tried to snuggle more closer to the person. He just felt comfortable beside him. 

"S-She's gone," Mew's eyes went wide and look at the person beside him. It's a guy!

Fuck Mew! How can your be so careless?!

He don't know who to blame right now. But half of him is blaming himself because he was too occupied to even distinguish this person beside him.

And he noticed his face is turning crimson red, which was a cute sight to be honest. I won't lie about that thing. He's clearly avoiding Mew's gaze but he would sometimes glance at him.

Mew don't know but he's liking what he's seeing so he rested his face ok his hand, prepping his elbow on the table. He's looking at the guy infront of him who looks so red like a tomato.

Mew chuckled when the guy suddenly cover his red face. "Hey, don't be shy. It's just me," he said.

Slowly, the guy put his notes done. "E-Err.. s-sorry," he said shyly.

Mew shook his head. "For what?,"

But the guy didn't answer him and just played with his finger. Mew clicks his tongue. "I'm sorry," he said. That's when the cute guy finally look at him. Mew suddenly got whipped with his cuteness. And for a guy, he's hella hot and beautiful. Am i even using the correct word to describe this human infront of me?

"F-For what?," He stuttered, making Mew smile. "For disturbing you. I must've distract you and you lost your focus."

The guy shook his head lightly. "I-It's okay,"

Mew just nods his head. "What's your name by the way?," He asked.

He smiled shyly. "E-Err.."

"Are you intimidated by me?,"

"N-No, I-It's just that..."

"That?," Mew asked, raising a brow. But he just shook his head. "N-Nothing ,"

Mew leaned on his seat, his eyes never leaving him. "It's okay, no need to tell your name if you're not comfortable." Mew smirked as he slowly brought his face near him. "I'll just call you cutie from now on," and with that, he stood up.

"See you around, cutie," he winked and dashed out of the café, leaving the flustered Gulf.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3