03

Gulf is now back in their house. He don't know what happened but Mild decided to bring him back to their house. He's now sitting on his bed.

What happened keeps on replaying in his mind. And their is no way that he can move on to it so quick. Heck, he knows that he will surely never forget about it.

Because someone just kissed him. And that someone is not just 'someone'. Because it's no other that Mew.

Gulf lay on the bed as his hand unconsciously touch his lips. Gulf shut his eyes close and he slumped his face in his pillow. And when it finally sink in in his mind, he screamed on top of his lungs. He don't car if someone will hear him right now he don't ca—.

"Hey! Are you getting crazy?!," Win, his twin brother asked him. He sat up and looked at him. He looks like he just take a shower.

"I'm not," he pouted and look away.

Win raised a brow and looked st him boredly. "Then why are you screaming?,"

"I'm not screaming," he denied.

"Uhuh? Who are you fooling?," Win went on his bed, which is just beside him. Well, just like him, Win is also a night owl. But they're completely different. Because him, will drown himself in reading books, while.his brother will drown himself in playing mobile games til morning. And tomorrow is Saturday so he already anticipated that he'll stay up all night.

"By the way where have you been?," Win asked. He reached for the towel to dry his hair but Gulf took it and instead, he move towards him and dry his hair. "Now tell me,"

"I went out with Mild." After hearing that, Win looked at him incredulously. "Out? Outside our room?,"

Gulf couldn't help but to smack his brother's head. "Outside the house, silly," he tsked and slightly tug his hair.

"I don't believe you," he shook his head.

"Believe it or not, i did." Gulf smiled remembering what happened. He prefer staying in the house than going out and his plans for this night is also to stay here, in his room. But he didn't regret coming with Mild.

"Hmm, spill the tea bijj. So what happened?," Win asked eagerly. Observing Gulf's smile, he already know that something happened.

"Well, as i have told you, Mild came and tag me along with him. When we're finally in his car, I learned that we're heading to the bar—,"

"Did you drink?!," Win cut him off, pointing his hand at him. Gulf pry his hand and shook his head. "I didn't okay? Even just a single drop of beer,"

"Okay. Continue," Win ordered. Gulf rolled his eyes but continue anyways. "And i didn't drink okay? Because once we got their, Mild pull me to the dancefloor. And Mild is dancing like a worm that was poured by salt. At first, I'm kind of awkward but the music is catchy and i can feel myself vibing so i kinda dance,"

"Dance like a donkey you mean?," Win teased.

"I just tap my feet, that's all," Gulf shrugged.

"Oh, so you dance like a penguin?,"

Gulf looked at him, deadpanned. "You know? I don't know if i should laugh or beat you up."

"You can't do that," Win shook his head. "Because between us, I'm the gangsta!!— aww!," Gulf cut him off by smacking the back of his head.

"So.. i was dancing when someone grab my arm," Gulf continued as if he didn't smack him. And Win is listening. Suddenly Gulf smile widely. "Ihhh!!!," He squealed like a girl, remembering what happened. "Really?," Win asked flatly. "Tell me what happened!," He shook him. "Who grabbed your arm?,"

Gulf took a deep breath before he answer. "I-It was Mew."

Win also smiled. He can feel his brother's giddiness so their is no way that he's lying. "Really?,"

"Mmm! And he pull me into a kiss—,"

"What?!," Win exclaimed. Gulf just pouted. It sounds like Win is not believing him at all. "Are you kidding me?,"

"I'm not!," Gulf stated. "It's true!,"

"How sure are you that it's really him?," Win asked him.

"Well.." Gulf looked away. "I-I just know!,"

"See, you're not even sure," Win tsked and shook his head. "Y'know you what? You should go to sleep," he said. Win took the towel from him because his hair is already dry.

Gulf still had a pout in his lips. He felt bad that his own twin brother don't believe him. He know he acts childish unlike Win but he's actually the eldest between them.

And only his brother see this side of him. Which is the real him. He's actually childish and acts like a kid, always wants attention, easily gets mad about small things and lastly, he's clingy.

Win sighed, looking at his brother who's still pouting at him. "Stop it okay? Who knows, maybe that's not Mew," Win tried to say but Gulf didn't buy it. Why can't he just believe me that it's actually Mew?  "Fine, fine
I believe you, now go back to your bed,"

Gulf smiled hearing that Win finally believe him. "Good! You should believe me because between us, I'm the eldest." Now Gulf.is using the elder brother card on him. He was smirking when he went to the bathroom to take a bath, making Win shook his head.

Yeah, he's the eldest but he acts like a kid.

~

It's already 12:00am and Mew decided to go home. Leaving his friends that is now wasted. Well, they won't mind. They'll surely be fine.

He already drink a lot but he's still sober. Not drunk even just a little bit because he has a high tolerance in alcohol.

Once Mew got home, he was welcomed by his beautiful mother, Millie. She's already in her 40's but hir mother still looks young and beautiful. She looks strict but she's actually the best mother in the world.

"Did i tell you not to come home late?," His mother crossed her arms while looking at him with her brow raised.

Mew broke into a apologetic smile. "I'm sorry ma,"

"No you're not. I know you," She just said. Mew smiled cheekily and went to hug his mom. But once they hugged, Millie pinch her nose. "You smell like alcohol baby. Even if i like hugging you, you should go and take a bath,"

Mew chuckled and nodded. "Yes ma. By the way where's Clyde?," Clyde is his older brother. He's 3 years older than Mew but Mew preferred calling him by his name.

"Clyde is with his girlfriend," She simply said.

"Oh okay," Mew kissed his mom before going to his room. Once he got there, he let himself fall on the bed.

He stayed like that for a while until he decided to lay in his back. He's staring at the ceiling while he rest his arm on his forehead. Suddenly, the person he kissed came in his mind. He don't know who is that girl but one thing is for sure. That girl has a freaking sweet mouth that he can't help but to dream of feeling her lips against him for the next time.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3