02

A week later..

Gulf just groaned when Mild is pulling him and he's simply putting more weight on himself so it would be hard to his shitty friend to pull him. And he's quite impress that Mild manage to pull him until outside their house.

He's busy reading some novel—yes, aside from studying, he's also reading novels but not most of the time. And his friend, just came and barge in inside his room without prior warning and just pull him up. He's only wearing a big black hoodie that reached til his thighs and he's wearing a short shorts underneath. Mild said what he's wearing is already fine so he didn't bother to change.

When they settled inside the car, that's when he asked. "Where are we going by the way?,"

"Mmmm, secret." Mild said and give him a meaningful look. Gulf squints his eyes at him when an idea came in his mind. "Mild, i swear if you're taking me to go bar hopping with you, i swear you'll ended up floating in the river." He threatened but Mild just chuckled.

"You can't do that to your one and only friend, you hoe," Mild said. Gulf just rolled his eyes and put his hand inside the big pocket of his hoodie. "Well, it's really not bar hopping okay—,"

"Mild!,"

"What? I didn't say we're going to do bar hopping. I'm only loyal okay? I only went to only one bar," Mild winked and he had a proud look on his face. Gulf don't know whether to feel happy or to feel annoyed. "And don't give me that look okay? It's time for you to feel what fun is,"

"Tsk, for your information i am having fun." Gulf tried to fought but Mild just blocked him but blabbering which annoyed him. "Reading and studying is no fun, Gulf." Mild said after a while.

"And going to bar every weekends is not my kind of 'fun'," Gulf emphasize the last word so Mild would somehow understand that they have different preferences in life. But Mild didn't buy it and settled with his plan. Which is to make Gulf feel the real fun.

"Nah, this is the real fun. Now shut up and trust your beautiful bestie," Mild smile cheekily but disappeared when Gulf smack the back of his head. Mild groaned and wince in pain.

Gulf just sighed as he looked outside the window. This is really not his thing at all. But somehow, he felt interested about this. He wants to feel how it is to be inside the bar.

And I won't be shock if i will also see him there.

He forgot to mention but Mew and Mild are in the same circle of friends aside from him. He don't belong in that group, he belongs to the group of 'introverts'.

After sometime, the car stopped infront of the bar where Mild mostly came and spent the weekend night. Mild parked the car in the parking before going out first. "Come on!," He shouted so Gulf didn't protest and just follow Mild with a heavy heart.

Mild clung his arm around his nape and they went inside. But before that, the bouncer came into view but immediately make way for Mild after recognizing his friend.

As soon as they got inside, loud music starts blaring on the background. Too loud that he can't even hear his own voice anymore.

So this is what it feels to be inside of this place.

Gulf roamed his eyes and he can see a lot of people in the dancefloor. He thought most of them are already under influence of alcohol as they're dancing their hearts out. On the other side, he can saw some people kissing sensually, as if they're the only person in the room and no one can see them. Gulf just looked away, no liking it at all. On the other side, at the counter their are some guys talking about god knows what. He's not interested.

"Oy!," Gulf was shock when Mild suddenly pull him again. "Mild! Where are we going again?!," He shouted. Mild turned at him but he only answer him with a grin. Gulf observe every steps they're taking and he learned that they're going to the dancefloor. What the fuck?!

"Woooo!!!!,"

"Oh yeahhh!!,"

"Party party!!!!,"

"Wooowwww!!!!,"

Some of it are the noises he can hear from the people in here. He's holding on the Mild's hand tightly and Mild stopped when they're near in the middle of the crowd. Gulf looked at his best friend weirdly when he starts wiggling his waist and invented some dance moves. He looks like a worm that was poured by salt.

~

Mew just tsked as Samira is again infront of him. "Can't you leave me alone?," He asked him in his tired voice. He's not physically tired, but mentally? He is!, He is fucking tired of seeing Samira's face and hearing her slutty voice. He hate seeing her or being in the same room with her.

Samira, is actually one of the flings that he had for a long time. Mostly, after a day or two, he'll dump them. But Samira and him lasted for like a month. And that's when Samira thought that Mew is totally his. Because he settled to be with her for so long.

Well, she's wrong.

"Mew babe, why are you doing this to me really?," She asked, starting to cry. "You're not like this babe! I know you love me!,"

"Oh, so you know myself better that i do now?," Mew exclaimed with a dramatic look on his face. But it changed into a smirk. "Sorry to pop your bubble but, i don't love you. Liked you? Maybe but i don't love you. Even just a single bit." Samira was about to spoke when Mew shut her off. "And also, i don't like you anymore."

"No! I will not let that!," She huffed. And close their distance but before their lips could met, Mew pushed him and went inside. Mew don't know where to go and just let his feet do their work. All he wants now is to be away from that bitch. Until his feet brought him to the dancefloor. He don't care if he's being squished by some people. He looked back and he can still see Samira. His mind wasn't working very well and decided to pull someone in the dancefloor and kiss that person fully on the lips. His thin ones met those plump and sweet ones.

Mew don't care anymore, and he can hear some gasped on the background which he didn't mind as he's focus to this person's lips that is against his. It's just a kiss, just a normal kiss. No tongue or anything.

He heard Samira huffed and run away so with that, he pulled away and never bother to looked at the person he kissed and went back on their table.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3