one

Kang Ruby felt a killer headache pounding her head as she opened her eyes, her eyesight a little hazy. Eyes still burning from the chemicals sprayed in them a few hours ago.

She sighed as she looked around the room, she was tied to a metal chair in a grey concrete room. There was not much around, another chair in front of her and a few cameras here and there.

Her clothes were still on, which was a relief if you compared it to the other times she had been in these situations. Her legs felt weak and her body ache was awful, they dragged me through living hell or something?

"My eyes are burning can I have some eyedrops" She softly whined, leaning back on her chair sighing. As she moved her tied wrists around a bit she frowned, "you ruined my nail polish!" She scoffed as she sunk further in her chair. "Bad kidnappers!" She pouted.

"Quit being whiny, your voice is annoying" A deep voice spoke through a speaker that was hidden in the walls. Ruby yelped, jumping in her seat as she looked around for the speaker.

"Jumpscare warning!" She yelled back as she rolled her eyes. "I'm rating this kidnapping experience a 6/10" She said as looked around, making eye contact with one of the cameras.

"5 because my clothes are still on and plus one because your voice is nice." She said as she averted her eyes to look around the room. One part of her mind was telling her to look for an escape and fear for her life, another part was telling her that these people would be hunted down by her father's men soon and she shouldn't be worried.

To be honest she was too tired to find an escape knowing her father was gonna come for her anyway. Not because he cared for her, not at all, the man didn't give a flying shit about her. But because these people had taken her for ransom, and her father hated losing his money.

"Ew is that a rat." She mumbled, squinting her eyes at the corner of the room. "Aw it's so cute" She watched it nibble on a piece of something unfamiliar she hadn't seen before.

Suddenly the rat looked back at where she was sitting and hissed. "Okay Bad rat! Bad rat!" She jumped her chair away. A laugh resonated through the room and she assumed it was from the speakers. "Are you laughing at me Mr. 6/10. I am locked in here with a rabid rat and a funky looking spider- never mind that isn't a spider" She drifted away from the topic.

"Shit the mic's on" she heard a whisper on the other end. 'This guy's an amateur?' She thought as she rolled her eyes. She passed away time, talking to herself or criticizing the room's architecture and weird animals (some of them turned out to be some weird species of animals too) she found in there.

"Oh my god! Do you wanna hear the story of the time we went camping and this army of frogs attacked us!" She said as she looked at the camera she had been talking to for a while.

"Okay so we were camping out and it was like 10 pm or something. We finished dinner and we were gonna go out to see the sunrise in the morning so we were sleeping early. But then suddenly we hear this orchestra of croaks and I'm like damn the fuck is that and I open the zip of tent and bam! Frog army and then-" The door was thrown open and Ruby screamed mid story time.

Four masked men walked in, one of them grabbing Ruby by the arm making her stand up. Her body still weak from the chemical she had been sprayed with hence she did have trouble standing straight.

"Hey! I was in middle of my story time!" She whined as they made her walk, her legs slightly wobbly and the black heels weren't helping. "Can you at least remove my heels" She whined as the men around her stayed silent.

"Oh is that a gun?" She said as she eyed the weapon in the hands of the man standing in front of her. She felt the man who was holding her tighten his grip on the girl's arm as if they were scared she was gonna do something.