Rengoku Kyujuro (9)

Once again, you Escaped the Infinity Castle. You didn't know why, but after you heard about the mission Kyujuro had been sent on, you felt Bad. Like, a feeling you've never had before, a bad feeling.

Shenju: *groan* "Thought sleeping could help.."

You took your phone out to see it was only 12%. You sighed in annoyance as you plugged your phone into the charger and connected the cable with the electricity plug.

Shenju: "I really have a bad feeling about this. Maybe I should go there."

You thought as you wore your casual suit and tie with your katana.

You got into your stance as a shockwave occured after.

In a split second, you appeared at the scene only to see Rengoku and Akaza having a fierce fight.

You saw the trio at the back, crying and hoping for his victory.

Shenju: "Should I accept faith or change it? Argh, stop thinking so much, Shenju."

Your eyes widened a bit when you saw Akaza about to stick his arm into Rengoku's stomach.

Before that happened, you dashed at them and sliced Akaza's arm, making everyone shocked.

Tanjiro: "Y-Yūta san...!!"

Inosuke: "OII! YOU LOOK STRONG! FIGHT M-"

Zenitsu: "Nezuko chan, wake up!"

Rengoku: "Y-Yūta san...?"

Akaza: "Shenju..!"

Shenju: "Your reactions are priceless."

Akaza and Rengoku backs off as Akaza starts to talk.

Akaza: "I can't win here anymore. But, don't you think it's a great idea to become a demon and fight with me forever? Ne, Shenju? Kyujuro?"

Shenju: "n-"

Rengoku: "I shall never accept that! Demons have killed many and left nothing but skin and bones!"

Akaza: *sigh* "Kyujuro, you're gonna die here. That's your faith. If you turn into a demon, you'll gain an infinite life!"

Shenju: *mumbling* "not an infinite life with muzan"

Rengoku: "I shall decline that again! As I said, demons are monstrous creatures who are nothing more than a bunch of man-eating monsters! I, a hashira shall never accept the offer of becoming one!"

You click your toungue in annoyance because of how long this man had to talk but dealt with it.

Akaza: *sigh* "What a pity."

The sun was coming up, making Akaza worried.

Akaza: "I- I have to escape!"

Shenju: "Good riddance."

Rengoku took Akaza's distraction as an opportunity to slice his neck but it wasn't so easy, he pushed with all his might but Akaza's neck was too hard.

Rengoku: "AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

You held his arm, confusing him.

Shenju: "It's impossible for you to cut his neck right now, you need to rest."

The word, "rest" echoed into Rengoku's mind as he fainted into your shoulder.

You slowly set him down as you got into your stance to deal with the upper moon.

Akaza: "O-Oi.. You're joking, aren't you!? Wait, wait, wait!"

You slice both of Akaza's arms and legs and left him there.

Shenju: "What do you find fun about this? Killing humans? What is your purpose?"

You said, but in Akaza's eyes, he saw Yoriichi.

Akaza: "I- I remember this..! Wait, no.. This is His memory!"

As the sun slowly took Akaza to his death, you called Shinobu about this and asked for her to help Rengoku together with the trio.

__________
Next Hashira Meeting w/ Shenju and Kyujuro

"Oyakata sama has arrived!"

Ubuyashiki: "Hmm... Is Kyujuro alright..?"

Shinobu: "Appearantly, Shenju said he visualised a lot of things about Rengoku san and went all the way there to save him!"

Hashiras: "EH!?"

Ubuyashiki: "Haha, I kind of expected that."

Tengen: "HOW FLAMBOY-"

Iguro: "So... You're telling me.. Rengoku could've died if Shenju wasn't here?"

Ubuyashiki: "Exactly."

Muichiro: "Shenju..? Shenju.. Who is he? Oh yeah.. Stop forgetting, Muichiro!"

Mitsuri: "KYAAAAH! RENGOKU WAS SAVED BY SHENJU!? WHAAAAAAAT!?"

Rengoku: "And, I shall retire!"

Hashiras: "... WHAT???"

_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Sorry short chapter

630 words