Gyutaro and Daki (12)

3rd person POV

You quickly bought some popcorn and ate it like you were gonna watch a show.

Shenju: "So? Are you gonna fight?"

Tengen: "Yeah but who's side are you on, just to be sure?"

Shenju: "...Gyutaro is the only demon I've befriended before when he was human so I trust him, I guess. I'm on both sides on this battle."

Gyutaro lazily smiles at his statement and cockily glanced at Tengen.

Tengen: "Tch, I'll show you who's the real deal."

Gyutaro: "Ohh? Are you sure?

Tengen: "Ha-Haha! Of course." You dare doubt me!? I'm too flamboyant for my own good."

Shenju: "Get it on with already."

Tengen: "Haha! As you wish, Mr.Flamboyant!"

Gyutaro: "Look, cool guuy, you're suffering from poison."

Tengen: "Huh...?"

Shenju: "I see, Gyutaro sliced him with poison and wasted his time by telling him our little story. He will die."

Tengen: "Tch, I just noticed this now!?"

Gyutaro and Tengen started clashing their weapons while Shenju at the back, started thinking.

Shenju: "What should I cook for dinner? It's getting late."

Gyutaro and Tengen then stopped clashing. Shenju took a look at Gyutaro, he was perfectly fine but as he turns to Tengen, he notices many scars and scratches with blood dripping.

Tengen: *pant* "You...!" *Pant*

Gyutaro: "Oh, maaaaaan. totally ruined your checks, duude."

Tengen: "What have you done to my beautiful face! You unflamboyant monster!"

Shenju: "Maybe I should make pasta...Nevermind, don't have the ingredients."

Gyutaro: "Dudee, you're making me jealous...Oh so jealous."

Tengen: "But sadly, I don't give a ******* **** about it! Bi-"

Gyutaro: "Now nowww, did I make someone mad?" *Laugh*

Tengen: "shut up, will ya!?"

Gyutaro: "Ohhhh? You lost your cool, duuuuude."

Tengen: "Grrrr...I'll make you pay!"

Gyutaro: "Haaaah? For what?"

Tengen: "For making me lose my Flamboyance!"

Tengen finally takes action and started swinging his Nichirin cleavers rapidly.

Gyutaro, dodges and started doing the same with his flesh sickles.

Shenju: "But finally."

Suddenly, a sickle was moving at the speed of sound towards Shenju who was trying to be an audient.

Tengen/Gyutaro: "Oops!"

But, the sickle got sent back to them both in the blink of an eye.

Tengen: "Ha-Haha! As expected from the flamboyant man himself! Or boy! But! Let's continue our unsatisfying battle, Pyukaro!"

Gyutaro: "It's Gyutaro, maaaaaaan."

Gyutaro catches the sickle heading right at him from Shenju as Tengen started clashing his Nichirin cleavers at Gyutaro.